So where were we?
Oh yes, that’s right.

No booing.

I’m cool with booing.

No you’re not.

Yes, I am. I think…

Man, this is getting pretty heated

3 Likes

Yep, thread should be shut down, way too nasty.

ironic and hypocritical considering you’ve spent years and years on this site following myself and other posters around bagging the absolute ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ out of them for opinions, and you have no idea why those people have said opinions.

you’ve reached IT levels of sanctimony, which is a fair ■■■■■■■ effort.
I hope you hold yourself to the same standards from here on in about everyone, not just a footy player who left for reasons.

also I didn’t boo ryder.
Just like i wouldn’t boo melk, or crammers, or carlisle or anyone that’s left.
why ???
because we are so much better off without them all.
Ryder was a lazy footballer who has more football talent in his pinky than 90% of players, but doesn’t use it in the 2 hours it matters most.

Daniher is growing into the player most people believed Ryder could be (his goal kicking is still a work in progress).

The only damaging ability Ryder really has left is his leaping and vague tap work, and even belly who was pretty much out the door in plenty of peoples eyes towelled him up.
ryder will go down IMO as one of the most wasted talents to ever play the game. he had so much potential, but never really delivered on it.
so i’m not one bit sad that he’s gone, ditto the others.

Trust me. I don’t follow you around. In fact, I feel sympathy for anyone that is closely associated with you.

I would only kill the posters who disagreed with me.

3 Likes

Some say every one has their price. I disagree.

When my employer offered me what was a huge amount of money to me, to return after pulling the plug,

I probably cut me nose off to spite my face but it felt sooooooooo good to say, you couldn’t pay me enough to work for you again.

No you wouldn’t.

haha you did for 3 years until you finally got the hint that i don’t reply to you.

you used to do it to comebackdimma too, you did it to quite a few, until they realised you weren’t worth it.

funny like i said in the first post, you bag the ■■■■ out of people on here not knowing any reasons as to why they post, or whats going on in their life or such and such, yet you wanna start a thread looking down on those who do it to ryder.
like i said you’re one of the biggest hypocrites on here.

You’re a different species to me so I’d eat all of you regardless of whether you agreed with me or not. Do you check whether a cow has the same belief system as you before you eat her? Contrary to our furry cuteness, we ewoks are mean lil critters.[quote=“chris_64, post:258, topic:10757, full:true”]

I would only kill the posters who disagreed with me.
[/quote]

I’m getting a bit old now, so can I bring weapons?

2 Likes

Oh I don’t know, just seeing you would probably scare most people.