Booing P Ryder

LOL, thanks

And in case you missed it earlier:

2 Likes

The cat liked it too: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought he was Stanton

2 Likes

Because he was willing to go there, say us had to up their offer.

As for Ryder, because he refused to go anywhere but port, we had to settle for their offer of pick 17

We were saying " Boo urns"

4 Likes

I booā€™ed him but i kind of also feel sorry for him

Doesnā€™t seem the brightest of types and this lack of intelligence was exploited by the media and port into ruining his life

Sad story really

1 Like

This. I think most people were probably booing Paul Connors to be honest, even if they didnā€™t know it. Manipulated Paddy like a puppet. I was totally fine with it last night, they screwed us. I reckon we move on now and get back to what Essendon fans are best at - being insanely arrogant.

4 Likes

My sentiments exactly.

1 Like

Is perfectly acceptable.

Boo hoo AFL, media and over the top do-gooders.

1 Like

He left us high and dry.

Great thread, btw.
Again, reminds me why Iā€™m happy Iā€™m me and why Iā€™m happy Iā€™m not someone else.
Dear god, how that must suck.

1 Like

Hinkley didnā€™t have a problem with itā€¦media drumming up old shugar/goodes/gerble news.

1 Like

Belly was doing such a good job on Ryder that some of his own supporters booed himā€¦and the fact he shouldnā€™t be in the half way all oz team.

Zakly

Fans make the game and drive the AFL industry. Nobody suggests it is irrational to buy badges, take selfies with players or get their autographs, or heap accolades on someone you donā€™t know just because they wear your teamā€™s jumper. The media along with many other bodies try to profit from this behaviour and encourage it.

The other side of the coin is that these fans should be free to boo whoever they like.

5 Likes

Did you see them? They looked like a Special Olympic team on a day trip to the city.
One of them had a Matthew Broadbent jumper on! Hahah!

1 Like

wtf

98 posts in this thread and not one mention of the Saga. Not one!

I donā€™t have a problem at all with the people who booed him last night, not at all. He did fark us over, and badly. No doubt about that, and boo all you want - though itā€™s not my thing, ive got no issue with it.

However FFS letā€™s not be naive and pretend not to understand why some people would think itā€™s poor form given the circumstances.

FFS

1 Like

Lets not be naive and think fans care about all the factors that made him leave.

2 Likes