BOOMERS EXPLODE on The Philippines, and take a few OUT!

Traffic was comparable to Sri Lanka but worse as even the toll roads in Philippines were jammed packed.

That is farking disgusting. Who was the player and is he ok?

Pack of arssehole Dogs.

Philippines should be suspended from FIBA for what their officials did, … and they should all be charged with assault.

1 Like

Think it was Goulding.
It seemed ok on the bench a couple of minutes later before being ejected from the game for some inexplicable reason

Cheers. Just bizarre.

If Kickert had responded with something other than an over the top elbow to the head, the escalation may not have happened. That’s not to blame him for what ensued but he escalated it. I get what you’re trying to say but the analogy of comparing Hurley’s retaliation to that of Kickert’s is apples and oranges. Bottom line is none of it is justified and yes they had support staff etc involved but Kickert’s response is poor.

In other words they all done goofed up.

1 Like

Ummm weren’t there referee’s officiating the match? Isn’t it their job to reprimand that behaviour?

It’s not ever ok for officials to run on the court.

If it was 5v5 in a punch on. Just contained to players on the court. Australia would be well and truely in the wrong and copping it in the media.

The Phillipines lost all their integrity and right to believe they’re the victim when people who are not involved in the game run on and assault players.

2 Likes

EFA

1 Like

Wow.

Nice racism.

2 Likes

That is just wrong.

Watch it again.

if you had left out the bolded bit, that would of been the legit best pun ever seen on this forum

1 Like

take the blinkers off mate.

Perhaps Kickert should have left it to the officials to officiate instead of throwing an elbow after the whistle.

lol

Of course it’s not ok ever for officials to get involved. That’s a given. My point is that Chris Goulding was charged in an aggressive manner and if left there and left to the officials to eject the player or sanction within the game nothing might have come of it. Kickert then coming in inflamed the situation. CG was not hurt and then jumped up and joined the fight. Watch CG get knocked over and imagine if there was a reasonable remonstration and the ref allowed to do his job. It may have ended there and then. Goes without saying that the officials and security and chair throwing etc is a disgrace. Everyone is to blame and it doesn’t matter that one country might be more to blame than another. We are certainly not blameless.

1 Like

Which part?

This part?
c5bbd9f591b1227cb2a5dec7d246bd4e

3 Likes

So he should be aware that his behaviour on the court, is going to have a reactionary response from Philipino supporters who are entitled to jump the fence and assault players.

The question of Who’s at fault is pointless when people are getting gang assaulted by the public who shouldn’t be there.

great comeback.

Of course he should have.

I can’t accept anyone saying Kickert did the right thing and I don’t think anybody is.
But your position seems to be that the Aussies typically get off lightly from external criticism in these situations and I would suggest there would be plenty of examples were the opposite is true.
I don’t think we are the big bad bullies in this case.