Boxing Thread

Far out. That landed flush.

Another fight to buffer the stats. Give us a real fight already.

Breazeale was 20-1. He is no chump. Iā€™d duck D Wilder too if I was T Fury.

Iā€™d start paying off judges again too if I was Wilder if he dares to fight Fury again. Itā€™s the only way heā€™ll get close again. In the meantime he can stick with fightinā€™ bums.

He offered Fury a rematch but Fury declined. Proves that he is indeed smarter than he looks.

Like how Wilder and AJ have both been offered 100 fights against each other and turned them down 100 times?

The rematch will happen eventually and this time the officials wonā€™t gift Wilder an undeserved draw.

2 Likes

AJ is asking for to much of the pie to be taken seriously. He has no profile in the US yet heā€™s demanding 75% of the prize money. This can mean two things. 1) His management are getting ahead of themselves or 2) His management are putting ludicrous terms forward because they donā€™t actually want the fight. And who could blame them? Fury should be grateful for the opportunity Wilderā€™s team gave him because he really hadnā€™t earned it after two very ordinary warm up fights but in fairness, he performed unexpectedly well and has used that showing to elevate himself back as a genuine contender. Joshua should have made arrangements with Wilder the moment the final bell sounded because now after what Wilder did to Breazeale, Joshua should be worried about the outcome. Real worried.

And if he keeps playing games, Wilder should do a deal with Fury to go around again. That is if Fury isnā€™t having seconds thoughts.

Which bum they feeding to Joshua tommorow, @Diggers?

This is just wrong.

DAZN (whom I am a customer with) recently offered Wilder massive terms. He balked. Silly - given his age (33). It has nothing to do with AJ. DAZN offered him plenty of coin.

AJ ainā€™t worried about Wilder.

Itā€™s the fight we all want to see. Just make it happen.

They didnā€™t offer enough.

$80-100m? Come on, Digs.

Joshua vs Ruiz Jnr fight about to start.

1 Like

Unimpressive first round for Joshua.

Wasnā€™t anywhere near that. Joshua wanted a 70-30 split and yet he had never fought in the US. Team Wilder rightly told him to go fark himself.

And youā€™re surprised? Heā€™s no Bronze Bomber.

Not at all, my man Fury would outbox this bum.

$100m for three fights.

Underwhelming fight thus far.

ā– ā– ā– ā– 

Holy sheet. This 3rd round is nuts.