Brussels under attack

Is there a feel good hashtag or Facebook Belgium flag avatar yet?

As that will make everything all ok again

Yes to both.
The Secret Service are also trying to drag Obama away from the golf course so he can make another speech. And Michelle Obama has made a cute sign with a hashtag.

So unfair to Obama. He was actually at a baseball match. Imagine if he had been reading a book to young children at a school.

Can you take out the IRA numbers from that graph?

I get the point though. The world has become a smaller places and access and immediacy to the footage is greater making the way we consume and react to news a lot different now.

I get the point though. The world has become a smaller places and access and immediacy to the footage is greater making the way we consume and react to news a lot different now.

IRA / UVF might be half of the 70s numbers.
But then again you still had the Red Brigade, Red Army Faction, PLFP, Black September, Japanese Red Army, Abu Nidal, ETA all happily doing their thing …

Obama is also to blame for sun eventually running out of hydrogen.

Is it telling how a few bombs go off in Europe and it's blanket news coverage on multiple channels, .. but when bigger bombs entailing 4 times the death & carnage explode in the Middle East, it's a 90 second blip in the evening bulletin??

How is it telling, and what is it telling us?

It’s more newsworthy because an ideological war is being fought on a new front in the heart of Europe. Of course it’s more newsworthy.

Obama popularism is bullshit though.

Not blaming him just that his general ineffectiveness at almost everything has become a bit of a sad joke. He gives a good speech though. :/
Not blaming him just that his general ineffectiveness at almost everything has become a bit of a sad joke. He gives a good speech though. :/

Yeah and was backed by all the hollywood flogs.

IRA / UVF might be half of the 70s numbers.
But then again you still had the Red Brigade, Red Army Faction, PLFP, Black September, Japanese Red Army, Abu Nidal, ETA all happily doing their thing …

And don’t forget to put Muslim against Muslim terrorism into the equation.

Belgium has always been a battleground for others wars, including WW1. Some brigade or other did drive buy shootings on motorways in the eighties, Serbs knocking off Serbs. Are EU and NATO HQ in Brussels?

Belgium has always been a battleground for others wars, including WW1. Some brigade or other did drive buy shootings on motorways in the eighties, Serbs knocking off Serbs. Are EU and NATO HQ in Brussels?

yes

Floored - Wham Bamme…The Tussles From Brussels?

Step back from the precipice everyone. None of this happened. It was all done with smoke, mirrors, tomato sauce, paid actors and a few cabbage patch kids. The interwebs just showed me.

Step back from the precipice everyone. None of this happened. It was all done with smoke, mirrors, tomato sauce, paid actors and a few cabbage patch kids. The interwebs just showed me.

Maybe it was the microchips, or the chemtrails: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/arizona-mass-shooter-files-25-million-suit-accusing-gabrielle-giffords-of-framing-cliven-bundy/

As an American I guess I should define “general ineffectiveness” as the following facts:

• Halved the unemployment rate
  • Rescued the economy (as much as I hate the way it was done) from the worst recession since 1929
  • Got a healthcare bill passed that has provided options to 40 million uninsured Americans
  • Signed the Paris Agreement to join the global coalition to address climate change
  • Made the first mature attempts to normalize relationships with Iran and Cuba in decades
  • Got 1000s of young men and women back home from ill-advised conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan

Oh, and stayed mature, classy, and presidential in the face of the most disgustingly racist diatribe ever perpetrated on a head of state within his own nation.

Yeah, what a loser.

Sorry, wrong thread I guess…

As an American I guess I should define “general ineffectiveness” as the following facts:

• Halved the unemployment rate
  • Rescued the economy (as much as I hate the way it was done) from the worst recession since 1929
  • Got a healthcare bill passed that has provided options to 40 million uninsured Americans
  • Signed the Paris Agreement to join the global coalition to address climate change
  • Made the first mature attempts to normalize relationships with Iran and Cuba in decades
  • Got 1000s of young men and women back home from ill-advised conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan

Oh, and stayed mature, classy, and presidential in the face of the most disgustingly racist diatribe ever perpetrated on a head of state within his own nation.

Yeah, what a loser.

Sorry, wrong thread I guess…

To be fair, those comments came from Daytrumper. They are not actually factual.

Not really directly relevant but I didn’t want to start a new thread, so posting here.

Despite qualifying for it, Riolio has not yet put me on the “No banner advertising” list. I don’t mind if it helps BB bring in a couple of dollars. But I just got an ad for a course in Qatar on terrorism and anti-money laundering… WTF!

The linked page says:
“participants will be made aware of anti-money laundering (AML) and financing terrorism (FT)”

It’s really not clear if they are doing this to combat AML and FT or if it is really intended to show people how to do these things.

Now I am probably on some watch list after clicking this ad. Here is the AML and FT guys advertising on BB:

http://www.qfba.edu.qa/programs/open-programs/current-course-calendar/course?Id=573

Lol.

I see this one isn’t really make much a news story, just a side story. Oh that’s right it is only Iraq and Muslims killing Muslims. Nothing to see here, move on.