Bunnings go ape

That must explain the blank looks I get when I tell them that excuse doesn’t cut the

1 Like

Onion under the sausage is safe, but that’s not what onion is floor.

10 Likes

lookout guys and girls, we’ve got a sausage connoisseur over here.

6 Likes

and a self-righteous one at that

Go to any Bunnings in Sydney and that is dead set what they do. They also call it a sausage sandwich.

NO MATE.

FFS we need a thread about all the things they do wrong in NSW.

3 Likes

Typical Onion busting tactics from a capitalist corporation.

2 Likes

A south australian supermarket opens on weekends?

2 Likes

A few posters bagging out onions. Onions are awesome and if you don’t agree you can f**k off.

6 Likes

spoken by T.Abbott, liberal party canberra.

9 Likes

Thinking Onions are awesome, is like thinking socks are awesome.

2 Likes

they could indeed

That is un australian.

Coles and Woolies are always open

Yeah, our junior cricket committee does the same. We are located near 2 Bunnings so run one at each at varying times. Local butcher and baker are sponsors so give us all their quality goods for free and last season we made a touch over $4k. Have another 2 planned this season

1 Like

I don’t go with onion anyway on my sausage in bread, but please, trip hazard? FMD!

Did someone say sausages and onions

1 Like

We had a Bunnings sausage sizzle last year and were running a black market in kransky rolls. Not advertised but word spread quickly and they were exceptionally popular. Unfortunately we sold one to the manager who was not in uniform. Long story short is that our kids school is not welcome back.

3 Likes

Those sausages are just rubbish. Good sausages are worth paying extra for. If that makes me a sausage snob then so be it. Germans would not even give those sausages to their dogs.

1 Like

They musta’ done.

2 Likes

Edit: lol. I have that very wrong. Should be an elephant. oh well.

1 Like