Bunnings go ape

Coming up on 92.9, there’s talk that KIDS are no longer able to tie their SHOES UP from right to left! Some schoolteachers are saying that by ALLOWING an order of tieing shoes up it has become PRESUMPTUOUS about whether or not a CHILD will be left or right HANDED. And we’re talking about it this morning Hiedi and Jambo with you for breakfast call in and give us your thoughts.

3 Likes

Off topic but my mind was blown when I found out that bit where you do the first knot in an opposite direction to the main knot. Been doing it wrong for 30 years.

Are there rules around what sort of snags you can sell? why does it matter to Bunnings?

Sounds like a bunch of c*cks.

Has to be Coles bbq snags.

Ahh, Wesfarmers of course.

1 Like

No conflict of course

They certainly don’t enforce that up here.

1 Like

They don’t enforce any of that here. Only stipulation is for plain sausages and white bread aswell as Coca-Cola branded drinks ie no homebrand or cheap cans of soft drink.

Has foodland gone under?

No, going better than ever and expanding constantly. I was more making the point that Coles and Woolies would be open 24/7 if permitted

We had written requirements which stated Coles sausages. In the end you do what they ask as it is the best fundraising for any club

No requirement for them to be Coles brand in Vic either.

As per my earlier post though, everything must be plain. No fancy stuff.

Well, they are, … right? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I fkn love socks, … wouldn’t wear shoes or boots without them.

2 Likes

Or sandals

3 Likes

Lol.

Don’t own sandals. Have been guilty of the old socks and thongs around the house though.

Why is this even news what are they going to do ban onions at Bunnings BBQs lols.

Slow news day

Because free advertising.

Like when they changed the recipe for VB. “Outraged” customers. Coverage of said coverage. Calls to “bring back” OG VB. It’s a win win.

see also The People vs barbeque Shapes Original flavour change, 2015

2 Likes

Yeah a mate of mine was a rep for Arnotts at the time so we got the DL on that.

They had absolutely zero intention of taking BBQ off the shelves permanently. Don’t think they even stopped production at all.

1 Like

BBQ with Mustard.

Don’t knock it till you try it.

2 Likes