Celebrity Deaths 2017

Ok. We have a new contender.

Heā€™s not alive.

Iā€™m not sure what he is.

Glen was a brilliant muso, but maybe a flawed human. Wichita Lineman is one of the greatest songs ever committed to tape.

Which one? The parents of a current Essendon player previously owned a Rosanna newsagency.

The corner one.

And I bet Campbell ripped them off in the sale.

Concur with Wichita Lineman. As for being flawed, which one of us isnā€™t?

1 Like

Hang on. Glen Campbell, American country and western singer, not only lived in Australia but ran the Rosanna newsagency!? I lived much of my youth in the Macleod/Rosanna/Heidelberg Heights area and never knew that or even heard of it! My old man will be filthy, heā€™d have wanted an autograph i reckon.

3 Likes

Oh, sorry, my mistake. I thought it was Glen Campbell from Ivanhoe.

He was an ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  too.

2 Likes

No corner newsagency in Rosanna.

There are no straight lines in nature.

I think Iā€™ve caught you out here. Seriously, stop making stuff up. I have lived in the area my whole life so it was bad luck for you.

Ummmā€¦ Jimminy jillikers, ya got me?

4 Likes

But seriously thoā€¦ are you serious?

1 Like

Vale The well hung ploughboy.

1 Like

Seriously the guy that took over from the Essendon players family got stabbed. Was a good move to get out.
I suspect their son will be out of Essendon soonā€¦

This whole exchange could have been a lot funnier if you hadnā€™t deleted your last post.

And made a lot more sense if you said youā€™d lived in Bairnsdale your whole life.

Edit: By the way, thereā€™s no Essendon player called Campbell. So either youā€™re talking ā– ā– ā– ā–  or Xā€™s parents are astute business people.

Nope only one person talking ā– ā– ā– ā–  hereā€¦

Oh, you picked up on the fact that Glen Campbell owning a news agency in Rosanna wasnā€™t completely, 100% factually accurate?

Bully for you!!

Shhhhhh though, donā€™t tell the othersā€¦

1 Like

Sneaking up on his horse and ha-ving intercourseā€¦

1 Like