Celebrity Deaths 2017

So it was not the time for Mr Wolf.

6 Likes

I’m so confused.

Charlie Murphy, dies from leukaemia aged 57.

Very sad. Involved with some of the greatest sketch comedy and story telling on Chappelle’s Show.

rip

1 Like

Those Real Stories with Charlie Muprhy are tremendous. He’s a great story teller.

1 Like

I watched a tonne of them last night. I remember watching The Games when it come out, but watching it again now man it is so sharp.

His interview on the McCallef Program is funny as well.

The Rick James is the greatest piece of TV produced.

4 Likes

That Prince one is endlessly rewatchable as well.

3 Likes

Fkn what??

I saw Charlie Murphy do a gig in Melb a few years back. He was sensational. Walked out on stage and dropped about 5 chappelles catch phrases in a row to satisfy the crowd (fk your couch, they never should have given you ns money, etc) and then launched into the rest of his set which was great.

Two of my comedy idols dead in a few days. Shocking.

Game: Blouses

2 Likes

“The cat can ball man”

HAHA.

2 Likes

I never saw a lot of C Murphy’s work but what I did see was of the highest quality. 57 is very young.

Reality TV star Clay Adler is dead after intentionally shooting himself during a trip to the desert with friends … TMZ has learned.
Clay appeared on 2 seasons of the MTV reality show, “Newport Harbor: The Real Orange County.” Law enforcement sources tell us Clay and his pals went shooting in the desert on March 25. In the middle of firing, we’re told he turned the gun and shot himself in the head.
He died in the hospital on March 26 of the gunshot wound.

Does this count?

nah

Nope

Who?

Why Clay why?

(his name is Clay, right?)

Why Clay why?

5 Likes

2 Likes

Never heard of him. Couldn’t give a rats’.

Rocker J.Geils dead at 71. Here is my fave track of the band. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUerubY76NM

Full story here.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/musician-john-warren-geils-jr-dies-massachusetts-71-004529318.html