Celebrity Deaths 2018

Finger and Kane came up with one legacy that pi$sed on anything marvel or DC came up with.

I’ve got the bat signal tattooed on my right shoulder blade. Kids keep trying to wash it off.

You reckon he was the one pushing for them? Unlikely

1 Like

Didn’t mind his cameos. No more of an issue than when Hitch did it. Didn’t create the super hero genre, but certainly took it way beyond the stodgy Superman franchise. RIP Stan, long live The Avengers!

1 Like

I wasn’t onset or part of the script writing team so I really don’t know.

What are your thoughts on Worsfold’s coaching / our gameplan?

1 Like

Thats Neeld to know basis only.

2 Likes

RIP to the legendary screenwriter William Goldman.

Responsible for Butch Cassidy, All the Presidents Men & The Princess Bride to name a few.

1 Like

We’d watched The Princess Bride again last weekend. The movie and the book are wonderful.

I’m sure the Twitterverse will be awash with inconceivable at hearing this news.

3 Likes

I’m doing a wedding in a couple of weeks and it’s the bride’s fave movie, so I’ll be starting off by delivering some lines a la Peter Cook. Soooo looking forward to the reaction of people who don’t know the movie - they’ll be thinking “why on earth did they get a celebrant with a speech impediment?!”

8 Likes

Hopefully not with Peter Cook as Clive?
As Pete?
As Sir Arthur Streeb-Greebling?

1 Like

Please be Clive…

Edit: I knew a woman from Amsterdam…

2 Likes

One of my best mates was a celebrant with an actual speech impediment. We convinced him to have a few drinks before a wedding once as our line of thinking was it’d calm the nerves. Bad move and let’s just say never again.

5 Likes

should combine it with Rowan Atkinson’s ceremony from Four Weddings and a Funeral.

The holy goat.

3 Likes

awful wedded wife

3 Likes

But wuuuuuv
Twoo wuuuuuv
That dweam within a dweam…

4 Likes

yep, that’s what I’ll be doing! :grinning:

Ha, how I love that song.

1 Like

Right up there with “Jump, you ■■■■■■, jump”.

2 Likes

I haven’t laughed so much since grandma died.

1 Like

or since Auntie Mabel got her left………

2 Likes