Celebrity Deaths 2019

Some of his best work.

4 Likes

“It’s a big kick. It’s a mammoth kick. I have seen it all”. Great call by Mike.

1 Like

Obviously too young to have heard him commentate for a whole game but such an iconic voice. Loved the call of the Blight goal

3 Likes

Two of the truly iconic moments in footy. And all bs aside, the best goal of all time and arguably the best mark, both called by one man. RIP.

1 Like

RIP Peter Mayhew, who played Chewbacca from the original Star Wars trilogy up until Force Awakens.

3 Likes

This one saddens me.

“Let’s out Chewie scream”

1 Like

“Laugh it up, Fuzzball…”

1 Like

The Most ridiculous character ever farkin made.
Spongebob Squarepants is a more believable character.

I think Ricky Dyson and a third rounder is up there for unbelievable characters.

1 Like

Someone’s going to be receiving a tersely worded note from the Wookie embassy.

2 Likes

Take that back now, you horrible person!

It’s true that I am truly horrible. But ffs - it’s not even a good kids character. To think that it’s carried on till today is amazing. I would love to see this wookie thing get taken out in horrible fashion in some future episode. Not that I’m planning to go and see anymore of this tripe. What a horrendous waste of money, time and the biggest inherited franchise - all just to ■■■■ it all away on a farkin stupid overgrown teddy bear.

2 Likes

Don’t hold back Deck, … tell us how you really feel, …

6 Likes

If it was a choice between @Deckham or the Wookie, we’d all choose the Wookie.

5 Likes

Even the Wookie is better looking than Serena

3 Likes

■■■■■■■ oath. If it was a choice between Serena and the Wookie we’d all choose the Wookie

I referred your comments to my expert in these matters of the mind and Mrs Fox concluded that your Mother had been scared by some-one big and hairy when she was pregnant with you.

Her expert advice is that hypnotherapy would help you through your delusion.