Celebrity deaths 2021

She was outstanding in Sounder.

4 Likes

RIP Hilton, love all your work.

2 Likes

After Katrina, New Orleans banned the playing of that because there was no longer a house in New Orleans.

2 Likes

There were plenty of unaffected houses in the more ‘affluent’ areas. And what became of Brad Pitt’s housing charity? Vast numbers of beneficiaries had to vacate them because, as one bloke put it, “they were sh*t”.

I hadn’t heard that so just looked it up. What the actual? Man that’s rough for those people, get wiped out then get substandard homes and substandard contracts.

I believe Make It Right have bought some of the homes back from other articles I have read.

Not surprised you hadn’t heard about it as Mr Pitt prefers it that way…

1 Like

I saw the Mike Holmes show on this, where he and his crew were building a house for some family. I’d have been a bit surprised if that house failed.

Carl Hiaasen, in his Stormy Weather, covered repairers who came in in the early 90s after Hurricane Andrew from interstate into Florida. The majority of them are just scammers.

1 Like

A bastard of a way to go. My best mate had the same short sharp pains for 23 days before he lost his battle with lung cancer .

Oh no not Screech, is Nudge from Hey Dad next?

That’s sad. Screech was cool.

Isn’t he the guy who made a fake sex tape of himself to try and get more famous (back when sex tapes were no longer a thing?)

Yes.

1 Like

Eddie McGuire died of public embarrassment yesterday.

9 Likes

Pity every spin doctor in the world didn’t die with him.

1 Like

I don’t know this artist, but perhaps others do

2 Likes

Why’s that?

Genuine question?

nvr mnd. Caught up.

Was yeah.

1 Like

Did I see something about the guy they thought was DB Cooper passed away?