Champions League 2017/18

Real in a big spot of bother but I am not too worried (yet). A lot of injuries including Navas, Carvajal, Varane, and ofcourse Bale. That said, it will be interesting to see how they respond against Las Palmas on Sunday.

The one good news about Barca being 8 points ahead in the Liga is that Real still have to play them twice. Things can turnaround in a hurry. I remember Real blowing a 10 point lead in the Liga not so long ago.

HALA MADRID!

It’ll be quite amusing if Puigdemont’s antics cause La Liga to expel Barca before the end of the year.

Not that it will happen but they do need to know there are other ramifications to secession than just some of their biggest companies like Caixa re-locating to other Spanish provinces.

3 Likes

Probably for another thread but Puigdemont and company’s antics are insanely foolish. I know how 95% of the rest of Spain feels about it. Can you imagine a Liga Catalana where Barca, Espanyol, and Girona play each other 15 times? Fun.

What will happen to the national team? How many players will they lose?

IF it all went down there would be a few lost. Jordi Alba, Busquets, Pique being the prominent ones. It was a lot more Barca heavy back in 2010 when they won the WC. Add Xavi, Puyol, and Iniesta to that mix. The Seleccion is more balanced now. There are some amazing young players like Asensio and Saul,

I wonder if Evra has been spending time with Cantona recently. Kicked a fan in the head overnight cantona style

fair kick

1 Like

i didn’t even know that was possible to receive a red before the game had even started

■■■■■■ late goal!
Will still top the group but would of been nice to see it off today

Spurs v Juve

Juve is the last you would want to draw.

Man City will like that, Basel.

Liverpool v Porto

Sevilla v Man Utd

Haha PSG cop Real Madrid. Glad one of them will go.

1 Like

YES

UP YOURS CHELSEA

I’m with u there but it is what it is.

Must say as a Juve fan I am pretty worried about drawing Spurs.

PSG vs my Real. Yikes! Unless, we get Neymar transferred over in January :slight_smile: Yeah, nah!