Champions League 2018/19

Cracking goal from Sane from a free kick.

Scores level 2-2

Fair effort from City

1 Like

Not good enough again when it matters, I really think Allegri should be moved on

1 Like

Starting to think that too

I wish Juve thought that last season, he could have been at Arsenal now.

Chelsea finally score.

Very nice goal set up by a beautiful Kante run and finished off by Giroud.

Arsenal though easily.

No real surprises, just Real Betis losing 3-1 at home to be knocked out

Ajax put 2 past Real Madrid in under 20 mins
Now lead 3 - 2 on aggregate. Boy oh boy

1 Like

Ajax 4-1 up at Real.
Solari is getting sacked in the morning!!!

2 Likes

It’s like the Ajax of old. Glad to see them be competitive again in Europe. One of my fav teams to watch

3 Likes

So good! ■■■■ Real Madrid!

9 Likes

Thinking Dortmund don’t like playing us.

1 Like

Haha Real Madrid, no Ronaldo = no Madrid

Can’t wait to see what they do from here. ■■■■■ a heap of money in the transfer market, reappoint Mourinho and watch them implode!

Or pursue VVD…

1,000 days as Champions. It all ended tonight.

Perez needs to decide what to do with the absolute truck-load of cash he is sitting on. Build the vanity version of the Bernabeu OR go get Neymar / Mbappe, Erickson, Hazard etc.

Ultimately, this club has the UCL running through its veins. Getting humiliated will get a response.

But stay the ■■■■ away from Mourinho.

Had a decent run :slight_smile:

Shout out to that cheat Sergio Ramos.

1. Game the system so you are carded out of the next match (because meh - it’s only Ajax in Madrid and we scored two away goals).

2. The team now missing its captain proceeds to be humiliatingly turned over by Ajax who score four through a defence eviscerated by the self-inflicted absence of said captain.

3. Have a documentary team film your reaction to the capitulation live at the game from your VIP box.

Marvellous thing that karma.

7 Likes

He’ll be crying into his 2 x Euro titles, 1 x world cup, 1 x U19 world cup, 4 x La Ligas and 4 x champions leagues, 2 x Copa Del Rey, 3 x cup winners’ cups, 4 x club world championships and 8 x UEFA team of the year shirts.

What a loser!

3 Likes

Who said anything about him being a loser? Just enjoying a player I have little respect for having a VERY ■■■■ day.

1 Like