Champions League 2018/19

Pretty poor defending early from both Man U and PSG.

1-1

Cmon Roma and PSG!!

1 Like

Have been dominated but 2-1 up at the break thanks to a couple of defensive lapses

Pen to United in injury time

1 Like

Get the Fark in!!!

1 Like

yeah boi

Get rid of VAR, it’s absolutely embarrassing. That’s not what it’s designed for…

Stick to being kings of your junk league PSG

3 Likes

Lol all the players were ready for a corner, no appeal for a penalty and the ref goes and reviews it.

Get in

I get the use of VAR if someone is a metre offside or a player gets blatantly chopped down in the area, but for decisions like that, all it’s really done is turn a marginal call one way to the other. Personally I don’t think a continuous game like football is the game for the use of such technology. Cricket and tennis yes because there are natural breaks in play, like the end of each point/delivery bowled.

That’s the problem with the review systems. They are all just to clean up the howlers but the refs/umpires always look further, it’s human instinct.

2 Likes

Wow.

I had a bit of hope, but I did not see that coming.

If they don’t get Ole signed within 48 hrs, they are bigger fools than we ever thought.

OLE OLE OLE

They’ve broken records and done it with ten players in the squad unavailable. Fair achievement.

It looks like Ole’s last minute heroics as a player in European competition will continue on as a manager as well.

It looked to me like the ball came off the defender’s ■■■■ before hitting his arm.
Can’t really see how he can be pinned for that.

Still, all 3 goals essentially down to PSG mistakes. First one was a beautiful through ball!

That ref better not visit any embassies in Dubai anytime soon

3 Likes

Ole ole ole ole ole

Just give him the job

Hello Mr. Mbappe, hello Mr. Neymar. Fancy some jamon & chorizo? Madrid is wonderful this time of year :wink: