Champions League 2018/19

All English quarter final coming up!

Liverpool v Man U

And Spurs get knocked out by Barca

Qatar.

When was the last time 4 English teams made it to the Quarter Finals?

Aww come on, don’t go spoiling a lame joke with your superior geographical knowledge.

Now I feel stoopid

Back to back in 07/08 and 08/09

You hope. I am confident that we will go through…

United are the first team in the history of the CL to go through after losing the first leg at home by 2 goals

be still my beating chub

4 Likes

Disgraceful. Asked my manager if I could leave work early because I was absolutely seething when I saw the result. Thought 1-1 all at half time that should have been it. Still fuming now.

penalty, can’t leave your arm out like that when you’re trying to block a shot.

Shame they’re never paid against Man Utd…

A liverpool fan complaining about penalty decisions? World has gone mad

2 Likes

I’m happy for The United faithful around here.
Great effort.

Looking forward to getting Porto in the quarters.

2 Likes

just gonna be honest, i ■■■■■■■ hate psg with a passion.

the ■■■■■■■ good will that built on slavery club was getting was sickening. add neymar to the mix and they can go ■■■■ themselvs.

Lukaku celebrating in front of that big eared freak Di Maria was awesome

3 Likes

Finally watched the highlights of Ajax v Real, the Bernabeu was full of Ajax fans!

You watch the goals they scored at both ends of the ground and there are small clusters of Ajax fans everywhere on ground level amongst the home fans wildly celebrating.

Crazy to see that many away fans get away with infiltrating the home sections.

1 Like

I thought that too…just goes to show how far Real Madrid have fallen this year. The video of the 4th Ajax goal filmed by the Ajax fans is quality viewing though!

Has any decision that has been referred to VAR ever not been overturned? It’s inevitable that as soon as the referee runs over to his screen the original decision is going to be changed. Is it because everything looks worse in slo-motion or the centre referee doesn’t want to make his video mates look bad and say “nah, nothing there?”