Champions League 2018/19

Usually around 8pm Friday nights.
They do the CL and EL same night

I want Liverpool or City.

You won’t get past either…

2 Likes

lets be honest, we are going to win the whole thing anyway. But it would be sweet to knock out one of our major rivals.

I would rate us as a 50/50 against Liverpool.

20/80 against City

Liverpool at Old Trafford on a European night, Manu at anfield on a european night…oh baby!!!

2 Likes

I would want Liverpool vs United because the EPL thread would go off.

4 Likes

Actually would like to see the possibility of as many English teams in the semis similar in 2005-2009. Always made the EPL more interesting as things went down to the wire, plus all the other leagues are pox.

What’s Brexit going to do to the EPL?

British economy will probably suffer…immigration rules strengthen…

Players who will want to go to English clubs will need to get work visas. And it is based on the number of internationals they have played as well.

Plus other stuff, certainly wont be good for the EPL, but it is unlikely Brexit will go through

Big call.

Every chance.

Fingers crossed Man City and Barcelona aren’t paired together.

Save that quality for the Semi’s or Final.

I only just noticed this thread, awesome!

I just want to see this to understand exactly which team means more to @Aceman!

2 Likes

Haven’t looked at the odds but I am guessing that an English team winning would be very short priced. You also would have made amazing money correctly predicting the make up by country of the last 8. No German or French team and only one Spainish team in itself would have paid 1000 to 1.

1 Like

United always comes first.

2 Likes

Gunners looking the goods early
2-0

Auba scores a third for the gunners and pulls out a Black Panther(?) mask

:joy::joy:

That result was always likely. Didn’t see any of it but I would’ve though that Rennes would’ve parked the bus but seeing Arsenal scored so early in the game they had to them score themselves…

We play City.

City vs Spurs
Ajax vs Juve
Barca vs United
Liverpool vs Porto

1 Like