Champions League 2018/19

The Reds are 1-0 up vs Napoli & 20+ mins away from reaching the next stage of the CL. The man of the moment, Salah, scored a quality goal in the first half.

1 Like

■■■■ this is nerve jangling!

Mane should have done better off Andy’s cross then.

Ha. Yeah, my guts are churning. Hurry up full time.

Spurs equalise

Lucas Moura scores for Spurs. Barring any late drama in that game and PSV and Inter, they will progress to the knockout stages.

Mane again.

Inter are CACA

1 Like

Without even waiting for the draw I’d say City will get through, Liverpool may depending on opponent and both United and Spurs making up the numbers no matter their opponents

I would turn gay for Alisson. Reds through 1-0!

1 Like

Reds through. You ripper!

COYS!
■■■■ YEAH!

1 Like

That gif was fine. Why did you delete it, Smooth?

Fine games from Salah, TAA, Milner, & of course, Alisson. Mane had a stinker, missing three relatively easy shots on goal, but who cares - they got the job done.

I couldn’t see it, so I thought it wasn’t working.

https://goo.gl/images/mrhm7d

2 Likes

Link only, but it works.

We needn’t rock up then.
You seem to know how everything is going to pan out as per usual.

Well we are crap and history shows that Spurs aren’t up to it so that’s where my money will be going. If I’m wrong so be it, the worst that will happen is I blow a couple of hundred on it

VVD and Becker may have each been the most expensive signings in their respective positions, ever - but I’d still classify them as bargains. They are both immense and no way we are through in CL or undefeated in the prem without them.

2 Likes

Will not happen but I’d like to draw Porto.
We are due something a little bit kinder.
Thing is apart from Porto there is nothing kind left.

Unfortunately you can’t draw us!
Every club that is a chance of playing us will be praying to get us

1 Like