Changes for Dreamtime at the 'G

Which is precisely what I did… click bait fluff I believe was the term I used…

1 Like

ROYAL!!!

3 Likes

Do think we can win

However for some reason a part of me worries this has 2011 Dreamtime written all over it

No change, would have had ambo in for hearts but looks like thats not going to happen.

If we bring the intensity from the last 2 weeks we win. If we don’t we loose. I really like how we have been moving the ball into the fwd line. Its not only our fwd line that has been great its been the ball movement into it thats dramatically improved.

If we keep moving the ball quickly and use our short sharp kicking game, Rance wont get a chance to intercept. Much last last week we played against the best interceptors in the comp and beat them because of the way we delivered the ball fwd.

If we can keep Revolt, Rance and Martin quiet, we are in for a big win.

Your face is ridiculous. not all our backline played on Kennedy. Not saying that he is the same type of player as Ambrose, but has played more minutes in the backline than he has mid.

I like Myers by the way, but not in the back half. Hartly is the other option, but I feel his ability to spoil in a pack situation is underrated. I don’t know who else he would replace.

P.S. First sentence is a joke, don’t take offense!

When Blitz starts getting positive and saying things like we “should” win, and this player will dominate that player, and the opposition wont be able to stop our awesomeness, I start preparing myself for the inevitable reality check.

10 Likes

It is possible for other teams to have great players. If Rance played for us, we would be calling him GOAT for sure.

Rance is a superstar and I would love him in the red sash alongside Hurls.

3 Likes

Speak for yourself.
As I said, I still have him below Wellman.
And it’s not like I’d have said…Jakovich…nah, who needs him.

Bock, Lake, Rance.
There’s a conversation.
Get through that and maybe start comparing him to the elite.

1 Like

One thing they need to watch with Rance is his ability to push the limit of spoiling and blocking without giving away a free. Like Silvagni of yesteryear the umps seems to be pretty lenient with him.

Anyway, can we start doing build ups for the game?

Can someone load up the video when Ricoh have away a free and then 50m penalty when he thought he’d kicked the winning goal?

Not gonna argue because you have your opinion and I have mine.

not sure what criteria you’re using to measure his performances, but he is the equal to any of the players you mentioned.

1 Like

10 Likes

Are you saying “come on” do it or come on" don’t do it? Heard on the grapevine Mitchell loiked it a real lot!

Like Zacca said, our supporters can boo who they like. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

The only thing that topped the look on richos face was the tiger fans going ■■■■■■■ insane. I saw it was paid a free as soon as it happened and was getting well stuck in.

2 Likes

Fat sash

2 Likes

He carried on a bit no doubt but I really really really like Richo

1 Like

Cloudy with 1% chance of rain.

Rance is a year older than Hurley.
So you’d do a straight swap, yeah?

McGrath who else?
Anyway he’s not fit so doesn’t really matter

Just worried that if they block up our run, what will plan B be?

Yes, that’s a concern