Changes for Dreamtime at the 'G

Bingo. Nailed it in one.

Well we have one, and although I havenā€™t yet quite worked out exactly what it is enough to explain it, I have seen it employed already when teams have done so, and we are getting better at it when we need use it too ā€¦ and we have a C & D aswell IIRC.

So I guess weā€™ll see if they do.

Steve Johnson and Rory Lobb out of next weekā€™s game

4 Likes

I love hurls, so I would like to have both

1 Like

I went fkn nuts when McPhee kicked that

4 Likes

Only game I actually felt like the Richmond and Our GSā€™ would murder each other. They were foaming at the mouth. Was in my early GS days and I hadnā€™t learnt about Richmond fans

Was the infamous night dingus or bugman entered a female Richmond grog squader through the back??

2 Likes

Na, we lost that game.

The richo in the back game I feared Iā€™d be murdered. The only other time I nearly died was from the smell of the ā– ā– ā– ā–  some ā– ā– ā– ā–  took on the floor of the dunnys at one of the essington mode losses to Melbourne.

On that, anyone in the GS who hasnā€™t done a Richmond game yetā€¦get your shots

Still weirded out by how Lloydā€™s goal on the siren floated back in

3 Likes

Has this just been reported? Originally it was 1-2 weeks for both.

They had both at 2 weeks on Foxtel

1 Like

The coach and players keep talking about having a better 2nd half of the year.

Be very nice to ride it on the back of wins against the tiges,a depleted GWS, and what would possibly again be considered an upset against Port at Etihad.

2/3 will still have us going into the bye, with a real shot at securing a spot in the 8.

Starts this week though.

Wonder when the last time we won 3, or 4 in a row was?

1 Like

Rance is a gun and in the top 3 defenders in the comp, with a strong claim as no. 1. What annoys me though is that he still makes mistakes (sometimes complete brain fades) yet these are completely ignored by the media who think he is the greatest defender of all time. They never discuss his negatives i.e. his kicking can be very average at times and leads to turnovers.

1 Like

From social mediaā€¦just farken LOL

8 Likes

This.

I projectile vomited in the GS during one of those Melbourne games. Got kicked outfoxed the MCG at 3/4 time after my missus led me into the female dunnies. Definitely didnā€™t take a ā– ā– ā– ā– ! Haha!

3 in a row: 2014 (port, pies when Carlisle took 19 marks, dogs when Carlisle kicked 8)
4 in a row: 2013 x 2 (Actually won 6 in a row twice in 2013)

At this stage, I will be happy with 3 in a row this week

4 Likes

And this after Hurley had a drab start to the yearā€¦

10 Likes

After 4 weeks everyone was saying he was the most rusty of the players coming back and may have needed a spell.

1 Like