Changes for Dreamtime at the 'G

Kicking hasn’t been great but he destroyed their most important playing the 1st half. I’m not sure I’d be dropping on the back of that…

Someone GIF JOE going nuts celebrating after slotting one on the run in the last quarter last year to put us within a goal while his opponent Rance is dazed on the ground being attended to by trainers.

2 Likes

This is what’s coming up on Sat night with glow sticks instead of pretzels

8 Likes

you could call them Whitey Wackers

I’m worried that if one hits Bachar it might actually kill him.

1 Like

I would bring in ambrose if he’s ready to go but I wouldn’t mind seeing him have a run in the VFL first. The balance is great right now and if it’s not broke, don’t fix it!

Hell no to Tbell coming in too. I was at Coburg on the weekend and it wasn’t a convincing performance. Kicked 6 but that was him staying close to the goals. Not dominating the ruck and general play.

Only Ambrose possible change. Returning guys hitting form tells you why we should persist with Myers to get him to that level…not far off it anyway. More cohesive the team gets the more dangerous we will be.

8 Likes

I don’t trust Hartley can keep Riewoldt quiet.

Ambrose comes in.

2 Likes

We won’t boo cotchin when we can laugh at him instead and draw comparisons to woewodin all night

I’d go the other way, but that’s just me

No changes for mine

1 Like

Snapper > Trout

1 Like

If Joe sidesteps rance and sells some farking candy put us down for the flag.

11 Likes

If Ambrose is fit he comes straight in. You don’t go from an automatic selection to VFL player after one short term soft tissue injury, especially when your replacements haven’t set the world on fire. If you can improve the team you do it, regardless of how much they won by last week.

1 Like

richmond are on the brink of collapse, let’s give those farkers a nice big nudge right in to it. the butt hurt will be glorious after they started off at 5-0.

2 Likes

every one of my dollars on my ticket is being spent to see Rance get completely romped by Joe

great sideshow will be the bachar houli hospital handpass fiesta

4 Likes

I’ve had a similar feeling, but with Walla splitting a pack open, having three bounces and kicking goal of the century

Won’t and shouldn’t even come to this, we
Should wipe them off the park.

Rance will still look amazing whilst being sidestepped.

3 Likes

Strongly disagree.

Tigers are a long way from collapsing - ignore the media waffle about losing tight games.

They almost (and should have) defeated GWS at Spotless. That’s a big effort, even though GWS did have a few out.

They’re 3rd overall for inside 50s and 5th for contested possessions.

In our favour is that I think we match up pretty well against them, and the space at the MCG probably plays to our strengths.

Their disposal efficiency has been letting them down, so they’re susceptible if we can apply the kind of pressure we did to the Eagles, and force them to rely on field kicking between the arcs.

Our mids and small backs are going to need to be right on their game.

12 Likes

Outstanding + fixed