Changes for GWS - desperately seeking transition

He’s been solid at VFL level. I don’t think that he looks AFL standard though

Would love to see Snelling get a run this week. Not sure they will though coming off a 4 day break after playing full VFL game.

1 Like

Our medical submission at McGovern’s appeal said Guelfi won’t play this week. Hope they increase the suspension.

2 Likes

Gleeson is tough and doesnt shirk a contest, which is more than what I can say for some of our players…

4 Likes

Yes but it might be the difference he makes in the other mids ability to get the ball.

We need more intensity in tackling if we’re going to win this one - that supports Gleeson and Snelling - after the West Coast performance some average performers have to be dropped -

Just blood some more kids. The season is cooked.

Smack could be on the chopping block with Francis playing well.

3 Likes

If Gleeson is coming back in put him in the back line and move Irish up on the wing/half forward.

Zaka surely

Milestone game for Zaka this week…great.

Your probably right but I would like to see how we would go with Irish linking up on the wing half forward delivering the ball into our forward line.

2 Likes

70% of our team is under 24…

Did you want to get the local U14s to have a kick??

10 Likes

IN - Mynott Snelling Gleeson

OUT - Don’t care

The onky game i can recall he has b3nn obly “solid” is his first game back after being out witg an injury.

The rest hea been pretty damn good, kicks goals, puta pressure on, gets the ball and can move into the midfield rotation.

He should be in ahead of probably langford and begley on form, but form is rarely the biggest contributing factor for sekwction at this club.

10 Likes

I don’t agree DNP, Snelling is ahead of Mynott. Imo

2 Likes

I would be shocked if they bought anyone in who played a full VFL game on Sunday

3 Likes

3 Likes

Mynott was a chance pre injury to get selected think he had a 3 goal game and got plenty of the ball. but since then he has just been so so.
And now we have recruited snelling who probably adds a bit more experience, tackling pressure over Mynott.

If Fanta is out Baguley gets his chance this week but the week after Snelling will probably get a look in.

I would select on X factor though and put mozzie in if Fanta misses again, as he replaces Fantasias spark and x-factor.

2 Likes