OUT: Myers, McNiece, Parish, Stringer

B: Saad, Hurley, Ambrose
HB: McKenna, Hooker, Redman
C: Zaharakis, Heppell, Mutch
HF: Fantasia, Stewart, Goddard
F: Guelfi, McKernan, Baguley
R: Bellchambers, Z.Merrett, Smith
INT: Clarke, McDonald-Tipungwuti, Langford, Laverde

Both Walla and Stringer badly out of form, but stuck with Walla as at least he put in some defensive pressure today (7 tackles v Stringer’s 1). We probably lack a bit of forward craft up there with Guelfi and Bags but minimum they will work their butts off to tackle and try and lock the ball in there. Lav has a poor one too but I think he needs continuity of games rather than getting dropped all the time. Clarke is a must in. I hope he kills it tomorrow in the VFL and makes it impossible to ignore at selection. Redman we might as well get in and see what he’s about across half-back. BJ can forget about playing down back. He is getting badly exposed in terms of accountability, so get him playing half-forward and see if he can’t kick some goals. We will probably get taken to the cleaners but we have to get some youth in there now and take a look at what we have on the list…

Fk sake

3 Likes

Stringer was one of the few that gave a crap today. Zaharakis had more than 20 disposals again but what the hell did he do with them?

1 Like

Terrible defeatist attitude.

I actually like Green? If he’s fit, I can’t imagine them leaving him out.

We need to vote with our feet. The club have my money but they are not having my time on Saturday- # betterthingstodo

1 Like

This guy gets it.

1 Like

meh

Hawkins and Menzle to kick 10 between them

Out: Ambrose, Parish, Myers, Baguley, McNiece, Tippa
In: Francis, Clarke, Langford, Ridley, Redman, Guelfi
Season is over anyway.

1 Like

Sunday “we have two many players not buying in to our trademark”
Monday “There were some really positive performances in the VFL and we will be looking at them closely”
Tuesday “We are committed to being a better football team and we are still sorting out the best roles for everybody, at this point no one is safe”
Wednesday “We are looking at all possibilities and still believe we can make an impact his season”
Thursday " In: Green, Brown. Out: Mutch, Smith."

7 Likes

In: J. Johnson, M. Johnson, Hardwick, Banard and J. Hird capt.

3 Likes

Ambrose out. Wow.

6 Likes

What happened to our forward line? What happened to our pressure in the forward line?

Drop Stewart and Stringer. Play only McKernan and 5 small forwards.

Tippa, Fanta, Long…Until Green and Colyer gets fit, play Houlahan and Redman and tell them to run, tackle, pressure.

1 Like

PLEY DA KIDZ!!!

Who cares.

1 Like

OUT: Hurley, Goddard (rest), Baguley, Myers, Zaharakis, Parish, Walla (rest)

IN: Hartley, Francis, Guelfi, Clarke, Redman, Langford, Green

1 Like

Surely tippa get ms dropped. He’s been fkn garbage all season

2 Likes

Dea, Hartley and Brown will all come in and WE WON’T LIKE IT.

2 Likes

We haven’t reached peak delusional desperation until someone mentions that Colyer needs to come in.