Changes vs GWS Giants

Menzies must play.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t be confident on the most confident day of your life with the aid of an electrified confidence machine.

11 Likes

How many times this season have we ‘successfully rehabbed’ a player only for them to ■■■■ themselves up again in the subsequent weeks? Dont you think its warranted? Just put him on fkg ice.

1 Like

I like this team :+1:t3:

Anyone reckon GWS may tag redman?

Got him in my supercoach grand final and am worried that spike will try and make some coaching moves to impress.

I have NFI what that means but thank you for the input. I will await your next sarcastic comment that will most likely pertain to my own input and how you wish it was less forthcoming.

Alternatively you could relax.

2 Likes

I am, but thanks for the concern.

Wright had a hard day at the office against McKay, going into the ruck probably helped him get mis matches etc coming back forward. He still kicked 2 goals, could have kicked 3 or 4.
I thought he worked well into the game. Ump could also have helped him out with a couple of frees that would be paid to other forwards like Hawkins or Buddy.

4 Likes

Meh

If he has done the rehab diligently, which you’d expect from Darce, play him if he ticks the boxes.

Our fit players ping calves and Hammies every other week. Not too fussed to be honest.

Dude, if you want to play Eeyore on here then don’t be surprised when people pin a tail on you.

6 Likes

Doubtful, if they tag anyone it will be Merrett.

1 Like

Again metaphors arent my strong suit, but thank you for the input.

If anyone has a niggle then leave them out. Rather see the kids and fringe players play - see what they’ve got. See no point in dropping Jones.

He’s done two weekend sessions now where often they put bigger running loads into players than if played games

Seems to me it’s far from a rushing him back situation

If he’s right to go he’s right to go

I don’t know why you have to continually turn everything into a fk this club/fk this player situation. Calm your farm a little maybe.

3 Likes

That was easily snelling’s best game for the year. Work rate was right back up there and actually hit a few targets.

He’s not getting dropped or moved to the vest if they haven’t don’t it by now.

2 Likes

Yep Snelling untouchable like Heppell.

we can still win regardless, just would be a shame if Menzie misses out on a full game.

I dont mind Heppell as much on a wing, but prefer Martin and Durham there.

1 Like

Full game for Menzies.

1 Like

I want that to make sense to me. It sounds clever and I want to use it in real world conversation.

1 Like

My mother’s been calling my dad “Eeyore” for decades, cause he’s a pessimistic grump. She’s also used it on me occasionally, because I’m kind of a cynical crank myself (see US politics thread).

2 Likes