Changes vs Norf

Trav in for Green. Not sure Francis is the right swap for Redman. Our structure is one of the main things that’s starting to click. If the Ridler is fit? Maybe Clarke comes back in and we move him and someone else through half back more? Is Mutch injured?

I haven’t watched much north but don’t they have a taller forward line?

waite/brown/resting ziebell/ some other tall but not tall enough to be a tall?

Need one of our blokes to do a Cameron on him

1 Like

Mason wood is a third tall

Hooker goes straight to brown. In one on ones hooker will more than hold his own. If brown pushes high up the ground Hurley can go with him

we’re gonna roast these ■■■■■■ slowly.

5 Likes

One change if required: Long for the injured Green. (Colyer to play a full game in the Magoos to make sure he’s right. )

Is it me or is Shaun Higgins in trouble for that elbow. Would be a big loss for them, one of their better players today.

2 Likes

2’s play tomorrow and Colyer will play full game

1 Like

No way. The bomberblitz BBQ intraclub at the TVC is the highlight of the preseason.

4 Likes

Hooker will be waaay to slow for brown. Gonna need a real team effort. Thank ■■■■ Waite is not playing as both would really stretch us.

5 Likes

stick with the team that beat the Eagle

Well we’re NOT playing Hurley on him again !!!

where’s coyler been playing most since his return ?
wouldn’t mind it if he came in for green and played mostly off the HFF.

I’m not browns biggest fan but you can’t drop him after this weeks effort, he was told to be an option and make mcgovern accountable and sure as hell did that.

mckernan maybe drop but me thinks stewart was dropped as he was the main forward who seemed to keep getting sucked up the ground to far, and maybe not learning.

Norths defenders will control the game if they don’t hold onto the ball and hit targets like they did against WC so i guess you need guys who will be on the move, but also stick to their role.

1 Like

Insufficient force. A fine at best, and one on the lower end of that particular scale if it even gets looked at in the first place.

He was very lucky it was just a glancing blow

Tippa played a lot more in the centre square, while the player off the back of the square pushed up through the midfield (Merrett, McGrath, Guelfi) This caused confusion as tippa floated into his high half forward role. A Well planned approach to unsettle west coasts midfield.

To keep this strategy we could do straight swap of Green for Colyer or select an extra winger (mutch) so Mr fix Guelfi can play hff

Ridley for Redman
Ambrose for Dea possibility

I hope Francis plays forward in VFL today to put pressure on our forward selections

1 Like

No way the AFL issues a fine - they know fully well it’d break NMFC

8 Likes

Mutch is back in the VFL

1 Like

Out Ben brown in Wayne Carey