Changes Vs Swans - speculation and anticipation

I’ve seen players try and rough up Saad this year, they get a little suprise when they find out he’s not someone to be fcked with.
Raz and Zerret on the other hand could do with a little protection.

2 Likes

Would like to see a few team mates back up Merret when he’s getting a heavy tag cant expect him to break a tag all the time. When the oppo tries to rough up/tag Cotchin or Martin Richmond players come straight away.

4 Likes

How was lav1.0 in the vfl?

They do. Smith was doing so at stoppages, tangling arms with tagger and standing between the two of them.

1 Like

Thank god for Smith then haha

1 Like

Doesn’t matter.
Just BRING HIM IN to p*ss off pbomber !

4 Likes

Belly went through with a (fairly soft) elbow as well, got pinged for his efforts

I just had a look at the last quarter now. Some observations.

• Sydney got close half way through but when they were within reach they missed a few getable opportunities that last week they pulled out of there ■■■■.
  • Miller played very close to and in front of Kennedy denying him access to the ball. He really blunted him in the last. I suspect Kennedy isn’t at full power because of his back.
  • Witts won hits outs but mostly kept it scrappy and tight.
  • gc kept them honest inside and outside the contest cracking in hard in numbers but crucially not getting out numbered outside.
  • Sydney couldn’t make May accountable deep in defence either.
  • Thompson played buddy tight from in front and forced him outside 50.
5 Likes

Brodie Grundy would cause some problems…if he played for the Swans, the other one, I don’t think he will be an issue.

Good ole fashion gumption!
Use to have it in buckets.
Long time ago now.

1 Like

Holding Kennedy in a figure 4 lock and not getting penalised works wonders.

I’m sure he’ll be fine

If you don’t think the Swans will bring back Heath Grundy this week against a side he dominates against, then you’re an even bigger nuffie than I thought !

You know what, what am I even doing replying to you ?..fk me

1 Like

Stewart has to come in to replace Smack. Other changes I am not sure of…

We HAVE to win this!
Whoever play, however we play
Just get the job done!

I live in Sydney and I hate the Swans more than any other team.
I hate their self-entitled fair weather fans who have no idea about the rules of the game and mainly turn up to drink white wine at a social event.
Drives me insane having to put up with cries of ‘ball’ with every tackle and the stupid ‘oomph’ sound they make at a boundary throw in.

We owe these ■■■■■■ a belting after the continual reamings they have inflicted upon us in recent times.
Will be another big box ticked and a step forward

Just smash these ■■■■■■, PLEASE.

22 Likes

WOBs Sydney based alterego

12 Likes

Woosha just confirmed Stringer will play this week.

Edited to include article

23 Likes

you may be right if he doesn’t get a gig this week.
i guess in theory with mckernan and brown in, you weren’t missing out on much from stewarts last few afl performances so you could hide behind the “getting him to work on stuff line”.

if he doesn’t get picked this week, you may well be right and he should at least get the suitcase out.

Good. he makes our forward line look much better just by his presence. They need to keep on him as he is always a threat. Allows others to get in with less attention.

3 Likes

Reading lower down in the article it says that a Mckenna is set to be cleared to play as well.

So our inclusions look to be at least Stringer and Mckenna. Massive for us.

8 Likes