Changes Vs Swans - speculation and anticipation

I farking hate playing these guys.

6 Likes

Sydney played 2 rucks yesterday for the first time this year and copped it against Gold Coast. Likely to drop Cameron

1 Like

I reckon they should drop their big forward who went goalless

8 Likes

Wouldn’t matter if they won or lost yesterday, Sydney’s away form has been super impressive. I think some of their players like Kennedy are playing sore so they may be gettable providing Essendon are up to it.

No sure what to make of Essendon’s “sluggish” starts the last 2 weeks? The really good thing though has been their really strong second halves.

It felt like Essendon had to work harder than they needed to get the 4 points yesterday. Wonder if that takes the edge off them next week? Essendon owe this mob big time.

I think they will be finding a way to play Hartley on Buddy, probably means Hooker stays forward another week. Literally anyone on the list can come in for Colyer.

1 Like

IN: Jerret

12 Likes

Every time he is tackled next week, even if it’s just a fingernail, I’m gonna scream BBBAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL like a friggin lunatic.
Seriously, I’ll be unbearable !

3 Likes

I think we’d be foolish to risk Hooker in the ruck, except at forward throw ins.
Using Brown really stuffs with our outlet structure with his hard running & leading.
Which leaves Stewart, who doesn’t supply the same clunking, bring the ball to ground ability as Smack, Hooker or even Stringer.

It might only be for 5 to 7 minutes a quarter, but’s that’s a potential momentum shift Smacks improved ruck work has avoided.

1 Like

Well with Stringer, Joe and now Smack injured, we’re very much scrounging the back of the cupboard here.

Whatever we do we’re sacrificing something. Use Brown as a ruck and lose his leading for a bit, bring in Stewart and he might get bossed around if he goes against Sinclair, bring Hartley into the side and we’ve got Hartley in the side.

3 Likes

13 Likes

Can we please just roast these bastards?

It’s unacceptable not to have beaten any team since 2011. Last year we were going to and we ■■■■■■ it up. I thought maybe we were then a chance in the final. But we royally ■■■■■■ that up.

Do you reckon the players hurt? I want revenge. I want Hurley to rag doll someone. I want Zach to get protected. I want tippa to embarrass them.

■■■■ Lance, ■■■■ Heeney, ■■■■ the smarmy prick with the New Order haircut who sat behind the goals in the final last year supporting them.

8 Likes

Can someone right hook Mills if he’s playing

2 Likes

I don’t get it.

1 Like

I take it you’ve never watched Vintage P*rn ?

I respect Ants even more for not knowing who she is.

2 Likes

Is that the mother in Bewitched?

IN: Stewart, McKenna
OUT: McKernan, McNiece

I know McNiece had his best game at AFL level, but Connor is straight back in if fit and he has to make way. Dea didn’t have a great match by any stretch, made some marking errors which he normally doesn’t make, but dropping him after one bad game given how consistently good he’s been and how solid the backline has looked for the most part during our resurgence, he deserves to stay in. I do want Francis to get into the team however so quite the selection poser. Unless they decide to send Hooker forward to replace McKernan up there…

2 Likes

well not everyone!

if you hook mills, you gotta hook diggers.

so yeah, someone please think of the blitzers.

Out Smack, BJ, Colyer, Myers, in Francis, Mutch, Mckenna, Ridley, Stewart, and Fark Geelong

1 Like