Changes you’d like for the Country Cats

McNeice? No way

Ambrose to Hawkins, hooker to play loose

Up what?

2 Likes

Not really.
Langford had a decent game, I thought. Intensity was up.

Draper did again

1 Like

McNiece worked his erse off in the Magoos. Time to promote him (again).

And Francis.

Reading the last dozen posts or so, I see I’m not alone on the McNiece bandwagon.

no changes for mine.

2 Likes

Out Brown
In Lav

Not sure what the prognosis on Raz is?

Edit: forgot about Devon. In Hams, maybe Clarke

I haven’t seen it mentioned yet, but I would play Langford in Brown’s position. Let him move up the ground and run his @rse off for the whole day, we could also give him some midfield minutes.

I was at the game today, and I must be in the minority, because I don’t think Francis really did enough from what I saw and he definitely doesn’t have the tank to play the ‘Brown role’.

I would have said Laverde was a certainty to replace Brown, but he got injured. I think the next best option would be to play Langford, it also allows us to keep our current forward structure.

9 Likes

Bring in 2 or 3 of Fantasia, Draper, Langford or Francis.

2 Likes

Zaka or Myers must be dropped

I see Mundy the old man playing awesome

These two just don’t get of 2nd gear bring in someone who has spark and pace and skill

I agree with all that.

Nah…
Hooker to Hawkins
Ambrose to Ratugolea
Hurley to Rohan
Not sure who takes Ablett…perhaps McKenna

Hooker - Hawkins
Hurley - Ratugolea
McKenna - Rohan
Redman - Dalhaus
Ambrose - Ablett
Saad - Miers

We could lose 3 or 4 of the next 5 and be knocked out of finals before we blink.

It will be a big challenge beating top of the ladder Geelong. Then playing again in 5 days in Sydney. We have Freo next who knocked down GWS over in Sydney. Then Richmond who we rarely beat at Dream Time and Carlton who we tend to lose to.

Tough month or so coming up.

1 Like

Yep, can fizzle into another 10th season.

Next month will tell us alot

What an unusual and unique forum name you have!
May I ask, how did you happen to come about naming yourself that and joining the site?

WTF? Rack off!

5 Likes

Yeah I want Damien Barrett to hear the boos from his house.

3 Likes

Would you give Pidge a role on Ablett or Dahlhaus? Might be what he needs to get back in some form.

1 Like

I wouldn’t unless necessary. I reckon he needs to stick to the task all year and be the dominant mid he can be. Otherwise, he will lapse into a utility.

1 Like