Coaching Panel for 2014 season

Jobe on btg tonight, said it would b announced at the crichton on wed night, looked a little sheepish when asked about bomber

Jobe on btg tonight, said it would b announced at the crichton on wed night, looked a little sheepish when asked about bomber

Jobe on btg tonight, said it would be announced at the crichton on wed night. looked a little sheepish when asked about bomber,,,

Were jobe or bomber asked about crameri!

Bomber said he doesn't know, and he hasn't spoken to the club about it.

At least he's not saying the N word!

With a huge smirk on his face mind you

FFS people. I saw it. the man is a shoe in. He is totally doing it. Pop open the Passion Pop etc.

He said that before he went on holiday they were planning to announce it at the Crichton but he wasn't sure if that was still the case.

Matt Thomas is a very ordinary player. No room for him at Essendon.

FFS people. I saw it. the man is a shoe in. He is totally doing it. Pop open the Passion Pop etc.
Agreed.
Queu another Caro hissy fit !!!

Agreed.
Queu another Wilson hissy fit !!!

don't know if we'll see that. the afl almost seemed to pave the way for bomber by not suspending him.

shell find something else to ■■■■■ about.

im going for "Essendon fans force walls to leave country".

He said that before he went on holiday they were planning to announce it at the Crichton but he wasn't sure if that was still the case.
Yes, thats what he said. Im not to sure they will be ready.

Yep. Can't kick.

Spoke to his aunt today lovely lady. Teacher in broady. Was very critical of ports handling of him. Said they lied to him all year (re progress, standing on the list) and that he was shattered when he was delisted. Didn't want to even go to Norwoods presentation night.

The script is written.....I am even more happy that he is doing it than Hird B)

Get Mattner as our backline assistant coach?

Know Goody well......played in GF's....good player

Hey if Jude would come take both lol but I think he is already going on Sydney admin

Is it a coincidence that the Saints CEO just resigned and we're in need of a new permanent one?

If we're making assumptions about everyone who leaves the Saints, we're going to need a lot more sackings to fit them in.

Yep. Can't kick.
Spoke to his aunt today lovely lady. Teacher in broady. Was very critical of ports handling of him. Said they lied to him all year (re progress, standing on the list) and that he was shattered when he was delisted. Didn't want to even go to Norwoods presentation night.

This can't be right. Kochy's club is perfect. Just ask him or anyone in the media

I reckon it will be a fantastic Crichton Medal night.... Wish I could be there. To those lucky enough to go, will love hearing your reports on it - next best thing to not being there!

Not sure how relevant this is but a Robert Walls mentioned yesterday on Crunch Time that Danny Frawley had been very active behind the scenes mentoring and encouraging James Hird.

Made me laugh because I simply can’t imagine it but probably coloured by the fact that I find Frawley an irrelevance.

Interesting if true though and made more so by his presence on our coaching selection panel.

Is it a coincidence that the Saints CEO just resigned and we're in need of a new permanent one?

Yes

Whoever the coaching team are to be, I hope they play our players where they play their best football. 

I for one am ■■■■■■ tired of us playing someone up forward who isn't a forward and no idea how or where to lead.  Who do you blame the coach or the player or both?  Myers is a midfielder for god sake, play him there.  Hurley has obviously never been shown to be BE a forward and where to lead or how to be tactical, until such time as he learns how,  please play him down back.  Everyone play their role and where they they their best footy. 

As we have been robbed of our early draft picks, let's pray the recruiters work much more smartly.

TGIO for this year.  (Thank God Its Over.)

Turn off foxtel until Season 2014.

Barrett on the Sunday Footy Show mentioned an unnamed non Essendon candidate in the running now, and that Bomber is possibly a little less likely again. Unsure what that is based on, but thought I’d post it.

Barrett on the Sunday Footy Show mentioned an unnamed non Essendon candidate in the running now, and that Bomber is possibly a little less likely again. Unsure what that is based on, but thought I'd post it.

I would love kirk just a guess ,very strong source tells jude bolton wants to go into media,