Collingwood Pelican under investigation for gambling on Pies games

1 Like

Amusingly and ironically, if busted for tripping on acid nothing will really happen to you, it will be kept secret, even from the club.

2 Likes

Normally i hate when people do this, but i am hardly ever right about anything so please let me enjoy this!!! posted this yesterday…

23 Likes

I did actually give you kudos in the other thread. Good call!

1 Like

It’s funny how Collingwood have players bet on matches, test positive to actual PED’s, yet who has the best free kick differential in the league? What corruption.

19 Likes

I will not talk about a case that may or may not be before the AFL No Integrity Unit

2 Likes

It’s the other way around

I reckon Serie A is less corrupt than this bullshit league. This is why people are having coniptions at matches. A few entitled privileged pieces of excrement are not only destroying, but completely corrupting something that is NOT THEIRS. FMD!

6 Likes

Also, notice how the story was leaked this morning, before a scheduled GIl press conference (which he never does). And he would have been worried about that presser because people were finally looking like they might ask some hard questions for once.

And what were a substantial number of questions at this press conference about? Stephenson.

2 Likes

And by looking at who it was leaked to… S Mclure at SEN. He is often called out as a mouth piece for the AFAIL.

1 Like

This.

But was happy to discuss EFC

2 Likes

When the lowest common denominators start waking up, that’s when you start having issues. In the past it’s just been select online groups (such as Blitz) who have been awake to this crap. We’re only a minority so not important.

1 Like

That’s right. But this crowd thing has been a tipping point. Now the general discontent across the whole comp is bubbling to the surface.

1 Like

Bubbling to the surface like a goldfish fart. But with the attention span of the average punter being 15 seconds, the AFL will manipulate their way out of any accountability for their incompetence and complete lack of integrity.

1 Like

As we saw with the impartial, and totally unbiased method and process undertaken during the saga, I have total faith in the AFL integrity unit, and the integrity of all the other AFL clubs, their officials and players.

Gilligan alongside his bestie Eddie will announce at their press conference nothing to see here.

Farcking ■■■■■■ all of them.
Never forgive never forget !!

Hope that shitstaain of a cub gets all the schit they can pile on it.

4 Likes

Goodes racism apology covered by crowd control covered by betting with a addition of Kennett racism.

What a beautiful place the AFL is.

6 Likes

When are Collingwood going to be called out for bringing the game into disrepute??

How many fkn times have representatives of this grub club tarnished this sport?

It can’t be tolerated, they need a clean out from top to bottom.

17 Likes

Whately said Stephenson self reported on this. Had a friend put a bet on a player for the round 9 clash.

Why would he self-report unless he’d been caught? Still i bet Eddie sorts it so he only gets a slap on the wrist. optics.

6 Likes

Complete piece of ■■■■ club. Actual postive PED tests, numerous other rec drug issues, players cruising the streets with bikie gang murderers, players leaking team info for gambling, players betting on their own team, fat racist bogan president.

Piece of ■■■■ club

23 Likes