Coping Mechanisms - How Do We Handle This?

It’s not. There will be no change iand the review will do nothing. Next year could be the worst in the history of the club, we will be Melbourne 2013 levels of ■■■■, lock in the spoon and a mass exodus.

I might go and put some crazy amount of money on us for the 8 next year. Odd numbered year and all…

Surprise flash mob

Glenfiddich - & lots of of it - bring on cricket season .

1 Like

Coping mechanisms for me is quite simply just stepping back from all of this. I wont be buying a membership for 2023 - I am adamant about that. I’m normally very vocal during Trade Week, won’t be this year. I won’t even watch the game on TV tomorrow. So glad we have two hours of footy left. The person I am most furious about is Campbell. He is the fkng CEO for God sake. Utter silence. This is/has been an operational matter and this rests with the CEO - not the President. Human Resources decisions, department decisions lie with the CEO, not the President. He needs to go before any talk of Rutten leaving. I’ve utterly had it with him.

Honestly if you are entertaining moving clubs in October, who in their right mind would ask their manager to even consider contacting the club.

3 Likes

Undefeated Premierships help.

1 Like

Come to the DJ King thread where everyday is sunny and happy

(may not be true)

4 Likes

how about the coach resigning?

He doesn’t need to resign…he’s already signed for next year…unless you’re talking about an extension?? :wink:

in answer to your question

1 Like

Not since covid.

Manifestly untrue.

1 Like

I’m with you brother

Is it really that bad?

Thus far I’ve managed to resist.

Black tar heroin

Damned supply chain disruptions

Someone’s sloppy seconds??

1 Like

Saw this coming
So I took off overseas several days ago I order to sit on the balcony of an ancient palace, watch actual vultures and enjoy the sunset
And drink lots of beer

5 Likes