COVID-19 - March 23 to April 9

All good. Nah i think our persepectives might be very different, but thats ok as we have each had a life time to form them. I admire your passion though, all power to you. No need to apologise, just different views.

1 Like

I was wondering how long it would take for the vegans to fire up.

1 Like

Unfortunately we donā€™t have the ability to lower interest rates any further so we will all have to take a haircut on this one.

Not the end of the world though. A reset is not a bad thing and it may help us appreciate what we do have rather than what we donā€™t.

2 Likes

Haha! Got me. No, I just got too worked up a while ago in the politics threads and it was doing my head in. Foolishly started up again to post in something else innocuous and then all this shi.t started up and I got sucked into the Fellowship of Stats. After my very recent treatise on animal welfare vs human rapaciousness I will Homer back into the hedges again until my righteous anger is reawakened.

Love this place but Iā€™m not level enough to be a steady campaigner.

1 Like

Letā€™s see how bored we all are.

COVID-19 Weekly challenge #1

1 Like

Tell you what Bland Sausage, if I didnā€™t just commit to logging out Iā€™dā€¦

Iā€™m not directly knocking vegans. I was genuinely curious as to the silence on that front as capitalism is pretty much being destroyed based on someone eating an animal.

It must have sucked having boomerangs to throw around but nobody to throw them back to youā€¦

2 Likes

lot of people have said the same thing but youā€™ve singled me out. Thatā€™s fine.

Can you expand on quantity vs quality??

Thatā€™s not a boomerang, itā€™s a cookie with 3 bites out of it.

And todays headline -

i like them.

Which ones didnā€™t you like?
Where I said 2 weeks ago we werenā€™t Italy and donā€™t model us on them?
Or a week ago where I said donā€™t compare us to the USA?
Or the one a week ago about Domestic Violence being a huge issue?
Or the one I denounced the 1.5 million number and 100,000 numbers.
There are so many more.

These have all come true. Predicted correctly and absolutely smashed at the time. You were particularly adamant about Italy. Anyway. you are right. Low quality.

Suck it up you ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  idiots

15 Likes

I liked the ones where you said itā€™s not dangerous, not infectious and everyone were being alarmists.

I can quote you if you like.

4 Likes

I mean, the point about that headline is that itā€™s a headline.
Well done for getting exactly as fired up as they want you to be.

People in hardship complain.
Other people say, ā€˜you think thatā€™s badā€¦ā€™

You donā€™t actually have to join in.

2 Likes

Good call by me?

I worked in the police watch house.

People complaining as per above have no farking idiot.

3 Likes

I like the one where 2 weeks ago you said it was madness that if you came back from a business trip in L.A. that you should self quarantine yourself!

Just kidding mate. All your posts are of equal quality.

3 Likes

I liked the one where the ants calculated the chance of catching covid19 at the MCG and was about a billion out.

3 Likes

please do. But quote it in context of the conversation where we were talking about this chart.