COVID-19 Round 15 - welcome to Punxsutawney!

I know a few businesses that would like 20 or so fully vaccinated people in their establishments tonight.

4 Likes

Has Kate recently become a nurse?
As others have mentionedā€¦.
She was part of 1A group. Had priority access since Feb.

People need to be more responsive when itā€™s their turn for the vaccine.

3 Likes

Needs citationā€¦

1 Like

That terrible second wave in Melbourne that was the centre of a massive media shitfight last year about how it was the result of sloppy hotel quarantine practices was locally acquired, whilst the current NSW wave that developed from sloppy airport transfer practices was not locally acquired.

Right, that completely makes sense. FMD.

12 Likes

Karvelas refers to how serious it is when it gets to the National Capital

• makes a change from references to Canberra and ACT as of a little account location

WTF?
I missed this briefing.
What was this context about.
Are NSW having immaculate infections?
Our was locally acquired. So was theirs.
Seriouslyā€¦

1 Like

At this point I am willing to get a tattoo on my forehead that says I am vaccinated to go out for a pot and parma and put my arms around strangers watching the footy

3 Likes

Unfortunately, vaccinated can still spread the virus, so it canā€™t happen yet. It will happen one day though.

1 Like

Transcript of pressers on PMā€™s site is never the full presser transcript, even his statements get edited.

Throw me bone Glu. Cā€™mon.

Iā€™m having my second AZ shot tomorrow.

(been a 12 week wait for me)

24 Likes

Iā€™m just hoping I can watch all the home games and our finals footy next year - from our reserved seats. Whatever extra we get sooner, I wonā€™t take for granted.

I wanted to spend a day with a line in the water between LD5 and LD6, but I was too slow. Iā€™m hoping Gladys lets me do that again sometime before Christmas.

3 Likes

I donā€™t understand the thread title :frowning:

2 Likes

GroundHog Day!

3 Likes

Great movie

1 Like

Iā€™m making the most of my freedoms over here.

2 Likes

lost on me as wellā€¦

1 Like

We are repeating the same thing over and over, we are not moving forward. Like Groundhog Day the movie shows.

1 Like

Not only is GroundHog Day appropriate becauseā€¦ we all know why, but itā€™s also appropriate because weā€™re waiting to see if Punxsutawney Phil (the GroundHog) sees his shadow. Whether he does or not determines whether the Winter will be extended by 6 weeks. Kinda like I watch NSW pressers to see if our Vic Winter will be extended. So far, itā€™s looking like heā€™s seen his shadow.

12 Likes

Yes it is, it also destroyed a long friendship sadly. Lasted until a deathbed came along.