COVID-19 Round 15 - welcome to Punxsutawney!

Same day over… and over… and over… again.

But unlike the movie, we can’t just rewind the day.

1 Like

I think she’s gonna need a bit more than about tree fiddy.

Over 1.3% of the adult population jabbed in one day.

Holly batman

Not bad for the world’s worst vaccine program

it should’ve happened 6 months ago

6 Likes

Woo hoo! 35th out of the 38 OECD countries. Looking forward to out ascension to 34th - it may even happen this week.

15 Likes

We’re still behind powerhouses like Columbia, Mexico and Morocco. But on the plus side, were ahead of the average across the entire world now.

3 Likes

for total or per % of population?

Im pretty condent we will really nail the vax program by end of october, by xmas, we should see even more a differnce. There is always going to be 10% of any poulation that are lunatic anti vax or just hesitant . I would not be surpised if ultimately we get to 85-90% ahead of the major western countries.

I’ll throw another curveball at the figures…
% of eligible or % of adults?

1 Like

whatever sounds better!

1 Like

There will be a period of frustration three/four weeks from now as daily vax numbers temporary decline, unless a significantly greater of people line up for AZ than what is expected, also noting that Pfizer recipients need to catch up with their 6 week second doses, leading to reduced 1st dose capability.

1 Like

Columbia kicking our ■■■■ with twice the population and a GDP that could fit inside ours several times.

1 Like

NatCab statements and PM pressers can be found on following site ( latest not up yet)

federation.gov.au

1 Like

The only good thing about Columbia is Shakira.

2 Likes

total % population (either one dose or totally vaccinated, it works out the same)

That isn’t true

1 Like

I thought this may have already happened but it hasn’t. So who knows what the next month will bring.

Could very well be a new nurse - I probably sound like a broken record, but constantly shocked at the amount of people just saying they work in healthcare < 40 and getting pfizer. No checks.

It’s a shame that people in significantly higher risk areas like this nurse probably is don’t get timely access.

2 Likes

Ok. Best thing?

I hear they go alright with the nose beers.

5 Likes