COVID-19 Round 15 - welcome to Punxsutawney!

Continuing the discussion from COVID-19 Round 14 - tiering into the abyss - #10056 by Davo.

Previous discussions:

1 Like

Round 14 was so good, we’re doing it again. Groundhog day.

5 Likes

So Tiering into the Abyss is the final name of round 14, and we need a new name for this thread.

1 Like

What a fitting end to the previous chapter.

5 Likes

Maybe if we don’t have a covid thread then covid will not really exist.

ANNOUNCE NO MORE POSTING ON COVID THREADS

1 Like

It is interesting when COVID threads end, the post counter suddenly jumps and I get to see how many posts there have been by the two posters I put on ignore.

1 Like

ROUND 15 - Delta blues (but still FARK CARLTON)

R15…TIERS ARE NOT ENOUGH…
R15… TIERWAY TO HEAVEN…
R15… DON’T TIER THE REAPER
R15… GLAD, BAD & DANGEROUS TO KNOW

1 Like

in the middle of the falling rain…

Sounds like Vic are going all in on the AZ bonanza at state hubs, strongest comments about it from Dan yet.

“This is this kind of a limbo period where until we get people vaccinated, we’re going to have to continue to have a very low tolerance for cases because Delta spreads so fast.

“That’s why these million additional jabs over the next five weeks, hundreds of thousands extra appointments into the system and more drive-through hubs are being created.

“AstraZeneca is available at all sites from Monday, not just the nine we announced on Sunday. This is how we get to the other side of this. That’s how we get to 70 and then 80 per cent vaccinations.

“Then the rules are very different once we get there.”

2 Likes

DON’T STOP KEEP GOING

3 Likes

Can’t isolate.
Can’t mask.
Can’t follow ANNOUNCEMENTS.

Round 14 Deja choo

Forget blue falling rain, go purple

3 Likes

Chris! Ant hacked your account.

Booked for AZ on the 29th :facepunch:

Is it a 12 week wait for 2nd dose in VIC or has that been moved to 6 like NSW?

7 Likes

12 I believe. If we get an outbreak that gets away from us, it’s likely you’ll be able to move it to an earlier time slot.

1 Like

Was that the soonest you could get or more what suited you best?

Just asking as Mrs D and I were discussing how readily available/ a problem it is to book a jab.

She’s had both Pfizer doses and I’m finishing my AZ in less than 3 weeks.

1 Like

Is this a humble brag sugar daddy?

Re Thread title:

The BIG question on everybody’s chapped lips, do you think Phil’s going to come out and see his shadow?

1 Like