COVID-19 Round 15 - welcome to Punxsutawney!

@yaco55 is that the word on the street in HK, amongst ourselves we have spoken about when China start to open up and most of us believe that it definitely will not happen before the winter olympics.

1 Like

SA tier 4 would be equivalent to our tier 3 .
What is SA tier 3?

Get tested and no having sex with your cousin

2 Likes

Think it’s just monitor for symptoms

What’s the difference between tiers 3 and 4?

One tier.

6 Likes

has NSW hit a billion cases yet?

3 Likes

Round 16 - Picnic with no Ant

3 Likes

My bad this is tier 3. Tier 4 is monitor for symptoms.

1 Like

Under performed? I’d argue he’s performed exactly as expected… Bloke’s ■■■■■■■ horrific.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Annastacia has paid a price with the hard border dividing the Tweed north of the river from Coolangatta, when in reality it is one town.
Gladys has refused to temporarily shift the Covid border south to the Tweed river to make it more manageable.

Invade.
It’s a mercy mission, really.

1 Like

Thanks .
Our tier 2 is get tested urgently and isolate until -ve
Tier 1 is test immediately and iso for 14 days, tier 3 is monitor for symptoms.

1 Like

Why would we ever expect the same approach across the country?

I don’t think there’s anything stopping you booking a second AZ say 4/6 weeks after first - just they recommended 12 based on effectiveness (I think).

Vics annoying ABC Sydney by shifting times for pressers and not notifying the time earlier in the day.
Vic presser will be on ABC TV 20 for Vic audience,
ACT 11.45 on local ABC
SA never gets a mention on timing, snippets on delay on national TV.

Our tier 2 is effectively your tier 1.
Our tier 1 your whole household must quarantine for 14 days and have 3 tests

1 Like

We’re plebs compared to the bigger states. Happy to be right now though. Hahahaha.

Not so - not so newsworthy because you are one of those Uber clean States currently, on a par with WA, Tasmania and NT - just those NSW truckies to worry about