COVID-19 Round 16 - A Percentage of Lies

I think ive heard national plan more times in the last minutes by both nsw and vic premier than in the rest of my life.

The NSW grind continues.

At least Reff is not 1.5, but even at 1.3, on track for 2000 case days towards the end of next week.

1 Like
1 Like

HONESTY of testimony test 31 August 2021
max best score = 100

Toby Green 97
Gladioli -13

2 Likes

Research grants for mycologists for magic mushrooms , suggestions that could be used to treat depression etc, some trials conducted
Reportedly Australia has a few native magic mushroom species

2 Likes

Getting a roadmap.

Modelling on what can be eased at thresholds. Looking at what can be changed given the likelihood of longer lasting lockdown for the foreseeable future.

2 Likes

31 Likes

There’s an interesting dynamic in play , with different states trying to put different spins on the viewing of the National Plan , and trying to appear to be abiding by it.

Big shift from Andrews, but with qualifications.

Will be ANNOUNCED tomorrow. Not in the realm of a ‘freedom day’ - changes will be modest only to avoid a full-scale (read: NSW-level) outbreak

It’s on ABC TV 20 live for Vics

My curve fitting model has 2000/day by the middle of next week, for what it is worth (not much). :frowning:

So just to summarise the last 10mins of repetitive waffle…

We’re ■■■■■■ for months. :frowning:

1 Like

Is that Stairman Dan or the Gladiator saying that?

both

2 Likes

yes

1 Like

Andrews.

1 Like

8 Likes

yes everyones favourite thing, roadmaps

1 Like

Life isnt going back to anywhere near normal this year. I reckon end of next year would be a very optimistic assessment for a full relaxation as well. Who knows.

have to see how denmark(?) goes with their throw the door open next month

1 Like