COVID-19 Round 16 - A Percentage of Lies

I don’t think it’ll impact those dates but it will mean they can’t shorten the dose interval to get there substantially quicker.

So what was Hunt on about then?
How the fark can anyone trust a snake like him…
He should be called out for his crap daily.

2 Likes

Who was responsible for worksite compliance?

He said that it’s been “fixed”, but it seems it got “fixed” by the vaccine swap deal with the UK.

Months ago, Pfizer was going to be delivering 2m doses a week in October. Doesn’t seem that is happening now. The swap deal was to boost things on top of that, not plug holes.

1 Like

No - as posted earlier, what Snooze said at presser
On request, 32k Moderna given to Vics to use at State hubs. Previously Feds only allocated Moderna to pharmacies in Victoria ( part of the Commonwealth primary health care network), IIRC for 12yo+ kids.
Foley said the Moderna to be delivered through Monash Health initially ( mostly Dandenong) would be available for 12-59yo. Others at those sites will only get AZ.
Vics are pushing Pfizer in the NW and W

So far, I’ve heard Victoria, NSW and ACT refer to uncertainty of Pfizer supplies.

1 Like

On my bike ride this morning, I reckon I saw at least 6 or 7 domestic building sites on the go, on the sly.

WA one new case, woman who flew from NSW without the required pass.
WA has tightened measures on interstate truckies - must have first dose by a specified date, linked to interval for second dose

Round 17: Hi-visibility bullsh*t

1 Like

Lovely numbers

3 Likes

Good to see the 70yrs old age group still gaining 1.5% a week on first dose, even though it’s well into the 90% band now. The 60-70 age group is close to joining them in a few days above 90%.

The rate of 12-15yr old first dose uptake is absolutely huge.

7 Likes

Kids are all super keen to get jabbed. No hesitation in that age group.

1 Like

At a presser, in response to a Q on Pfizer supply, J J Frewen advises Pfizer will supply 9m a month from October; Moderna 2m a month *** then 3m after that ***
ABC cut stream just as it got interesting.

*** correction

Wowee, almost 30% of that cohort done in Vic since the 12th

1 Like

Vast majority of November onwards will be donated to other countries. We’ll be finished the rollout by then. It’s basically starting sprinting AFTER you cross the finish line.

1 Like

Which is what the original schedule for Pfizer supply was (when the order was made 40m doses) - presuming this is not including the UK swap?

EDIT: See the horizons doc answers that above - also 3m for Moderna.

Alright, I’m convinced, 80% Vic double vax for end of October is back on.

8.4 million doses of AZ in December seems fanciful.

Suspect it’s nov/dec combined

Think the Nov/Dec is combined both months, so 4.2m each month.

CSL can do 1 million a week. Cut and fill have been doing other jobs.

Guessing much of the AZ is going to get donated, we won’t be using it, and yet to be seen if the TGA approves and ATAGI recommends any followup AZ doses for anyone, including people who have already taken AZ

1 Like

Quite a bit of AZ has been shipped off to our neighbours recently, including a million doses to Indonesia.

Same site, about 5 weeks earlier for comparison:

7 Likes