COVID-19 Round 17 - get vaxed, get waxed, get ready to climax

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

I do find it a bit weird though. If the shop has been notified and the people exposed have been notified, surely it’s not that much more work to also just plug the address into the website. Seems like a weird thing for them to skimp on

Kinda depends on how they’ve been notified.
The medical centre in Croydon knew they were a Tier 1 almost immediately as the patient called them to let them know they’d tested positive before DHHS had been in touch with either the +ve case or the medical centre. Presume there’s similar situations everywhere.

1 Like

There’s a few places that I was alerted through friends, who heard from the exposure site via Facebook/Instagram. Positive case worked there 4-5 days while infectious.

Within 48 hours I was tested and had a negative response.

72 hours later the health dept texted me to say I had to get tested. Site Tier 1, I am Tier 2.

Site was never listed. They’d have several hundred delivery drivers and walk up patrons every day.

In Sydney I don’t think they’re listing sites very much anymore.

1 Like

@SMJ example of what I’m talking about.
Maroondah still not listed AFAIK.

1 Like

Local grapevine is pretty swift if it involves childcare or school site. Close contacts are alerted quickly by the authorities running the premises ( who have phone contact details)

1 Like

My Chiro clinic where is was deemed as a personal close contact never made it onto the tiers site. Clinic and then DHHS a few days after the clinic contacted everyone directly.

1 Like

1 Like

15 Likes

My guess is that, if there is confidence in the records of those on the premises, it wouldn’t get listed.
There was another chiro listed - one which exceeded the permitted numbers/ treatments and which was advertising business as usual?

1 Like

6 Likes

Campbellfield Ford vaccination clinic is a tier 2 exposure site for last Thursday. Not yet reflected on the website

Whenever they introduced mandatory testing in HQ and allied industries, they stated that these tests would not be included in the daily figures.

2 Likes

Yeah there’s a Tier 1 (warehouse) and Tier 2 (offices) at Dexion in Dandy which I’ve known about since Thursday but probs won’t get listed.
Heard from my boss who heard from a rep who is a Tier 2 and attended our site Thursday morning.
Much quicker than waiting for DHHS.

At what point do you just starting getting a weekly COVID test “just in case”!?

1 Like

Getting to that point isn’t it

1 Like

Thought I was getting out of Isolation a few days, but now it’s been extended for another week, so boring…

3 Likes
1 Like

I hope not too many people actually decide to get tested without the need to. Even if all SCCs decided they wanted to get tested, it would inflate the daily testing numbers enough to start delaying test results, which only makes spread greater.

We really just want PCCs and those with symptoms showing up for tests.

How many people on here, know any Health Professionals across the board, not just Nurses, Ambo’s etc. who has been told by their governing body, they are NOT allowed to speak out or criticise the Government nor speak about anything to do with covid and the vaccinations? IF THEY DO, THEY STAND TO LOSE THEIR REGISTRATION TO PRACTICE. Yes it is happening folks.

I ask you, DO YOU CONSIDER THAT TO BE FAIR?

2 Likes

I’m registered with 3 health bodies (IRMA, AHPRA and APA) and can’t say I’ve received any correspondence which comes even remotely close to that.

16 Likes