COVID-19 Round 9 - vax on, vax off

As per his own facebook page this morning.

lol WA still being really stupid, shock horror, so surprised

2 Likes

That’s shocking.

Nicola less dismissive of journo Qs today, more forthcoming with information , ditched the pearls, softer hairdo, Steve still very formal.
Masks semi-mandatory for public, like in Rundle Mall where SD not possible.
Qs on droplets, looking at ventilation in HQ, in particular corridors ( protecting staff better) air conditioning less of a problem
Over to YouTube.

I can’t see a change in their position from a couple of days ago, when they said ‘get to 28 days then we’ll consider opening the border’. The facebook update says ‘well done on getting to 28 days, now we’ll consider opening the border.’

Which, yes, is still extremely cynical given they clearly could have foreseen this possibility weeks ago and made an announcement based on the achievement today, and their previous position before that was ‘28 days is enough’. But it’s not ‘the border is staying shut indefinitely’ either.

2 Likes

Back to back Essendon premierships, meh…

Four or even a five-peat. Ok, now the juices are starting to really get going.

EDIT: Besides, my avatar might have to be updated someday, but it I could only consider that for a four-peat, absolutely on the agenda for a five-peat.

So Australia is baiscly covid free apart from SA

1 Like

We’ve moved on from surfaces and pizza boxes to droplets in HQ corridors - could not possibly be a breach of HQ on that basis.
Health Minister there to answer Qs, including ones that PC Sevens passed to him, but Marshall decides to close down the presser and pno cameo role for Mr Health.
Qs on Adelaide Ovak and Test - Spurrrier says plan will be tweaked,
Q why student was not in quarantine as she was supposed to be. Spurrier says she observed what she thought were the rules, lay off her.
Lots of technical Qs on QR code replacement for the old SA one.
No update on police inquiry, could finish Sunday.
Qs on adopting Coate recommendations, including as the nation wide protocol for HQ. Steve notes that only interim. Confirms that SA will do overall investigation when it finishes,
Vics will still need to do online approval forms , will help contact tracers - anticipates large numbers from Victoria, the State with which SA people have closest personal connections.
Nicola not ready to pop the champagne cork

Um, did you just try to start a sh.it fight over a post that made a joke about your (and that other guy’s) previous epic length sh.itfight?:grin:

It’s sh.itfightception!

@choppsuey, somebody really needs to start that petty bickering thread ASAP…

1 Like

Sooooo tempted to book a FIFO trip to Chaddy in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Um ok stalker

what’s at Chadstone that’s missing in Adelaide, besides lots of slow moving people?

3 Likes

All the designer stores!!!

Just wait a few decades; the stock will get to Adelaide by then.

2 Likes

Trying to drum up the audience to follow SA developments - only 654 were following the YouTube stream , Dan and Brett and Allen and Jereon had much bigger audience (up to 20k) , Nicola doing her best, the cop is pleasant , Steve is too wooden, perhaps they need to bring in a poo expert.

2 Likes

Think Adelaide hotspot still ineligible for Vic entry permit, journos think Vic should relax after SA has done the Vics a favour,
Stevens did note that Victoria not operating a hard border.

I’d still be more fashion forward than you.

6 Likes

Oh I’m with you. She’s got the whole silver fox thing going on for sure, but I’ll always be loyal to Mr Dreamy

They have green, orange and red zones. I am in orange so I just need a permit. And they recommend a test, which if I planned on going, which I probably won’t because work, I would get.