COVID-19 Round 9 - vax on, vax off

I saw John Coates has put his two bobs’ worth in…so I assume it’ll be cancelled.

If it does go ahead, let’s just hope that John is too arrogant to mask up.

1 Like

Summer Olympics is a bore fest for me, but Winter Olympics I can watch all day.

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

Yes this is true about the lockdown. It is similar to the lockdown in the high rise flats in Melboune in July with similar socio-economic groups, though more densely populated. Think this localized lockdown will be more successful than in Melbourne because HK seems to have an effective contact training system. HK has averaged around 70 cases a day for the last 6 weeks. Doubt HK will go into a full lockdown because the Govt is on the nose with the people.

I suspect the UK will still be in lockdown for another month.

CA has sent a request to the Feds for the Cricket team to jump the queue and be amongst the first vaccinated ahead of their tour to South Africa.

1 Like

Waiting every 4 years for it is ■■■■■ too they should changed to every 2 years

Nah, adds to the spectacle in terms of Football World Cup so if you are a fan of the Olympics then the 4 years is better.

I know all they can do is ask, but it would be pretty ■■■■■■■ pathetic if it gets approved.

Based on form you’d think they’d argue the side fell into the frail category.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be sending them to South Africa at all right now with the case numbers there and the strain they have. Doesn’t seem safe.

3 Likes

We’re unlikely to find out if their vaccine jab worked unless they go to South Africa.

Nah, the noses in the trough happen when cities are bidding for the Olympics, not when the games actually happen. Business as usual there…

I wonder if they’d let them fly back if they tested positive before coming back as per the new rules.

1 Like

OMG he’s tracking himself!

8 Likes

There is the real vaccine for the elites and Gates would get that one, then the rest of us get different types for how much control they need to exert on a sliding scale.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Cough…
Commonwealth Games
Cough…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at COVID-19 Round 9 - vax on, vax off (Part 3).