Cricket Part II

Better than an Aussie contract.

Iā€™m outrage I tell you, outraged. :roll_eyes:

They should have been doing the right thing by the sponsors by munching on some KFC and swigging on a VB longneck. So much healthier!

9 Likes

The same stories that get leaked about everyone who gets stiffed at selection - somewhere between 90 and 100% bullshit. Youā€™re only ever trouble if youā€™re on the outer with selection.
Notice that you never heard about how abrasive M Clarke or mickey Arthur or Chappelli were; at least while they were in the side/setup.

You can believe them if you want.

A mate of mine was a Belgrave Sth junior, is still good mates with his brother, and keeps in touch with Maxie.

He really should try doing somehing like making piles of runs in Shield.

for more than one season

2 Likes

The rumours of a bit of a disengagement between Maxwell and Boof are around the mark but not sure about any words between them as we couldnā€™t get anything out of him apart from him saying that Maxwellā€™s efforts at training were not up standard and that he tries to get through on his great talent alone and needs to work harder

And Iā€™ve heard the direct opposite (regarding his training) out of a past Bushrangers Shield coach and a past Bushrangers one day coach.

You can choose to believe as many of these rumours as you want.
According to the cricket rumour mill in about 2004 about 9 different players boofed Mrs Gilchrist. All BS. But somebodyā€™s starting them.

1 Like

What an absolutely moronic, goldfish, smartarse comment.

Do you not have any memory at all of who he was plying for, during the bulk of the 2016-17 summer? Tip, it starts and ends with with A.

Tip, he got that by playing well in shield in 15-16.

And did you see his scores during those times?

Youā€™re the one speaking like ā€œan absolutely moronic, goldfish, smartarseā€.

You know, I stopped posting in the US thread, and pretty much most everywhere on BB these days so I could avoid that crap. The last place I expect to cop that sort of shyte is in the farkin cricket thread. Itā€™s a game, get over it.

Australia A?

1 Like

Hang on, you reckon he should have made more runs in shield. You just posted it, just up there, we can all see it. WHILST he was in fucken india in the Test squad.

Stop being such a weasel.

Antarctica?
Andorra?
Angola?
Is Anglia a country?

Ahhhhhh blitzā€¦

Argentina?
Albania?
Algeria?
Antigua?

Okay, I googled that timeā€¦

List of current Australian Test cricketers with a ton in India:
S Smith
G Maxwell
(End of transmission)

I also think this is the worst catching and fielding side Ive seen in the baggy green for a good few years. Rotating door at first slip, none of them look comfortable, SMarsh and Uzzie both pretty sluggish. Compounded because of illness & injury to Warner and Smith. Wonā€™t get away with that against SA.

3 Likes

Yes, ā€¦ yes it is.

It was a JOKE you retarded dipstick, go fark yourself.

Straw poll:
As much fun as it was, how much does the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  on England B actually mean, for our standing in world cricket, and working out where we stand:

Lots
Something
Not much

SMarsh has genuinely come of age. Confidence in himself and (for the first time, probably ever) his body
Smith, world class.
Bowlers, not much has changed, world class with Starc, we donā€™t quite have it right when heā€™s out.
Paine has fitted in very much seamlessly.
Uzzie? Bancroft? MMarsh?

Are we in better shape to go to SA now than a few months ago?

I canā€™t shake a feeling that there was a fair bit of icing on this series.

1 Like