Cricket Part II

George Bailey’s current stance early in his set up is horrendous. He is so closed that his back side is basically facing down the pitch at the bowler.

It freaks me out.

It’s like when I encounter a left-hander on a golf course. I think they’re hitting away from me down the fairway until I realise that they are hitting it straight at me.

And yes, I spend a lot of time in fairways that aren’t actually “mine”.

1 Like

The Apostrophe! Get him in now. Give him some matches to find his feet and take him to the World Cup. Kid is a dead set star.

2 Likes

Ben Stokes charged with affray.
Will appear in a Bristol court, with 2 others at a date to be determined.

So if he’s found guilty any idea what he’s likely to get as a penalty? Prison time?

Can get prison time but I don’t think he will

2 Likes

Worst case 6 months.
Almost certainly won’t do time though. Probably get some diversion program.

1 Like

Stokes in the T20 squad for England.
“Because it would be unfair to leave him out when court date is yet to be confirmed “

What a bunch of pea hearts.

2 Likes

Imagine the convict jokes.

1 Like

Afghanistan to make their test debut against India in June

3 Likes

Just easing them into test cricket then…

4 Likes

Will be sent to Australia

6 Likes

I was reading that both countries have a good relationship and India were the ones pushing for them to gain test status so sounds fair. Suppose they have to start somewhere and they are arguably better than the Zimmers

Alex Carey added to the ODI squad with Paine struggling to get over a virus. Hazlewood has already been withdrawn from tomorrow’s game with the same bug

1 Like

It’s a long way back for Wade and Nevill you’d imagine.

If he does get a crack, Carey is in form.

1 Like

Lol.
Wade should tell people he’s from Tasmania.

1 Like

India push for counties like Afghanistan to get test status as it helps them get their way as they vote with India at the ICC.
I’m all for them coming in but this is the reason Zimbabwe never lost their status.

1 Like

that is really frustrating. So when he hadn’t been charged they wouldn’t play him(when we clearly needed him in the team), now he has been charged they will play him.

2 Likes

Makes good sense, doesn’t it?

Wade and Neville are done.
Unless we have a bunch of injuries to our WK stocks, you won’t see them playing for Australia again.

Sixers making this a T15 match.