Cricket Part II

How old is Renshaw?

And Renshaw gets a life.

Lucky there.

Wouldā€™ve been a pretty good catch.

20 I believe

1 Like

Thought that was Warner who was put down in gully?
Or are we talking about different balls?

Iā€™m confused too.

Said Warner on cricinfo commentary
Dropped at gully by Rahane ?

1 Like

yep, thatā€™s the one.

I was talking about the LB personally, figured souly was too.
My stream is likely a tad delayed.

Cā€™mon 2 overs left letā€™s go to stumps none for and Warner can go sick tomorrow

1 Like

Great job Aussies.

Excellent, a very satisfying day of cricket

Great stuff, love these two as a opening combination

Yup. Certainly canā€™t complain.

I think Renshaw has surprised quite a few. The selectors took a massive chance on a fairly untried 20 year old that most hadnā€™t heard of. His temperament and application, not to mention a decent technique has shown us that we may have a found a long term opener who will set this side up for years to come.

2 Likes

An amazing days result for us, pitch is perfect for Lyon to cause some havoc.

Would think us batting last would mean we need to be 100 runs in front at the end of our innings to be on par, anything more and weā€™re well ahead and putting big pressure on a mentally fragile Indian batting line-up. Funny how at the start of the day everyone expected 500+ in the first innings then a few sessions later think 300 is a good result.

1 Like

Another amazing day for the Aussies. Bat all day tomorrow and we should be right on top. Missed a lot of our bowling but from what I saw the pitch just suits Lyon perfectly against right handers. Ashwin is the key I think. If he starts to become damaging it will be game on.

1 Like

Lyons 8 fa might be the happiest ive ever been for an Aussie cricketer. Gets a very tough time from people who dont seem to realise how tough the gig can be.

6 Likes

Imagine if he played half his Tests in Indiaā€¦