Cricket Part II

1. Sledge to get a reaction.
  2. Get a reaction.
  3. Complain.
  4. Profit?

Maybe they can show the footage on an oled tv. Everybody wins

1 Like

turn it into a tv show: My Sledge Rules

10 couples sledge each other off during a cricket match.

4 Likes

Now THAT is a reality show I would watch

deKock: I am not a big fan of the LG OLEDS

Warner: You ■■■■■■ wot mate!?

5 Likes

He looks the type of bloke that suffers from small man syndrome.

I’m sure we all have stories of lippy little blokes in pubs that are half cut & don’t know when to shut up.

1 Like

Ross Taylor has found a pretty rich vein of form. Giving the Poms a little touch up right now despite us looking done for not long ago.

Mooen Ali once again invaluable with his contribution of 3 runs, and 8 wickletless overs of non-spin at an economy rate of 6.5.

3 Likes

That’s looking interesting: NZ 34 runs off 30 balls, 6 wickets in hand.

Up until today he has been pretty good in this series. Taylor has batted superbly today. Can’t believe we had them 2-2 and could very well let this slip

and NZ win with a 6. Three balls to spare.

Well done to nz. Played extremely well in the 2nd half of our innings, then Taylor played brilliantly with the bat i when he got his chance

1 Like

the ICC laid the charge of “dropping the ball near another player”.

Could have killed him*

*if it wasn’t a cricket ball
*and it was an anvil
*and it was actually on him, not near him
*and we’re living in a complete fantasy world

2 Likes

For all the “ifs”… was a sh*t thing to do and a terrible look

1 Like

Last one was mega bloated, felt like it lasted 3 months. And honestly the mega uncompetitive teams - Scotland, Afghanistan, UAE, England - made no real contribution to the comp, other than the sides that got to play them got a blowout to their net run rate, the sides that got washed out missed out.

Got no problems with tightening it up.

2 Likes

It was snarky - I just don’t know why I’m meant to care. They spend 6 hours a day, for 5 days, trying to knock each other’s limbs off with the ball: then someone drops it near another guy, in a dead ball situation, and it’s an incident?

I’ve played (park) cricket for almost 15 years. I’d be embarrassed to go to an umpire about that.

If this happened between overs, not directly after an Allan Donald homage, no way known this becomes a thing.

6 Likes

England… :joy:

1 Like

By that logic you could probably cut 20 good teams from the world cup 32.

1 Like

They’re not that funny, Ireland only just pipped them as being the best side from the entirety of the British isles.

At the end of the day, CA supports the players behaviour onfield. Enough said.

And the umpires should show authority to stop personal sledging.