Cricket Part II

Reminds me more of Stalin’s show trials of the 1930s.

That would be up there as one of the worst umpire decisions I have seen in a long long time. Decisions like that one are precisely why DRS is good for the game

1 Like

JUST GO OUT NZ!!!

How good were those fields at the end.

England love a 5-0 result. This time it’s their cumulative series results in Aus/NZ.

3 Likes

Fair effort by NZ.
Type of thing I dream that we will do in SA. Alas, no Slasher McKay or Lindsay Kline to guide us through.
Poms will be glad to get home after such a long tour down south. October to the start of April. That’s a fair old stretch.

Resistance is Futile

Marsh brothers gone within 4 deliveries of each other

This top 6 would have to be one of the weakest we have fielded since the mid 80s and even then we had a champion in Border. Such a sad end to what promised to be a great series. It will certainly be memorable but for the wrong reasons.

2 Likes

Worst Australian Test XI in my cricket watching life (although I started at the dawn of McGrath/Warne so it’s not saying much).

If they don’t reneg on the Smith (at least) suspension, Paine will have a K Hughes type legacy.

1 Like

He should get another few months punitive damage added for inappropriate ■■■■■ use of a jumper

7 Likes

I’m hoping we can sandpaper down those results so nobody notices

2 Likes

It’s just good that the sub-human gutter scum who spent 4 years destroying the Hird’s lives have some new quarry to hound into suicide

4 Likes

Should ask Atherton if he can get the dirt on the issue …

6 Likes

Better get used to this for the next 12 months. We might as well blood some youngsters and see if they can cut it. Keep persisting with Renshaw and take a punt on a few young kids.

2 Likes

Wont be 12 months.

Was never really going to be.

you can’t sandpaper dirt can you? I know 3 guys who would probably be up to the task if needed…

Fking debacle. Vernon has taken 5 for 3 this morning.

Make that 6.

is there an ODI series after the tests or is this the end of the tour

Wow this is totally embarrassing.

Could be worse though we could “suck” like England and then live in denial.

2 Likes