Cricket Part II

Don’t care what the situation, this is totally unacceptable this morning.

5 Likes

lol, it would have to get a whole lot worse for Australia, before they travel as bad as England. Hell, we are worse playing away from home than Essendon.

1 Like

i’m at work, is it good bowling or poor batting?

Wouldn’t go that far. You have won in Australia this century!

1 Like

it will be another century before we win over here again.

This is utterly pathetic, beyond pathetic. It’s been 6/19 this morning. May as well have just thrown in the towel.

Surely the terms of reference for the cultural review needs to include understanding how a team representating Australia could be so lacking in fight. Fair enough talent wise this team doesn’t stack up with South Africa but even in the circumstances they just had to show some heart and dig in to show we aren’t just front runners.

2 Likes

Don’t know why SA batted this long. Could have declared earlier yesterday and have today off.

1 Like

We were probably done before sandpapergate but that whole circus has knocked the stuffing out of this team. Today really isn’t much of a surprise.

Both.

Hazelwood and Lyon to bring it home Sodhi-Wagner style!

As if there wasn’t already enough ignominy, we finish the series with Bancroft being our top run scorer

Screw that, only 494 runs to win!

1 Like

Annnnnnnd we lose

A 494 rum walloping. The mother of all thumpings.

What a very sad tour for the Australian cricket team. :frowning:

1 Like

So lose with dignity and be good blokes or win and be ruthless carnts that are hated.
Hmmm I’ll take option 2 every day of the week thanks

2 Likes

Reckon Australia will be less competitive than Essendon 2016 in the next 12 months…

1 Like

I’m not sure losing by 492 runs has any dignity to it

i think this one should have an asterisk though.

*we played nicely.

1 Like