Cricket Part II

Don’t know who it is, I only know the female Aussie comms, haven’t heard the Pom one.

They should get Alison Mitchell who works for BBC test match special. Also did some work on the ABC last year. I actually would like it if she ended up on the ABC full time.

1 Like

Yep, get Mitchell, Katich, Nannes, get rid of Flemming.
Even grab Whateley, he’s good with the crickets.

Katich and Nannes are awesome, doubt they’ll leave ABC though. I think Michael holding is still doing channel 4 in England, he would be good. Atherton goes alright too.

Bumble and boycott are great. It’s a shame we’ll almost certainly get Brayshaw, just hope the channel 7 bosses get into their ears and tell them to commentate the ■■■■■■ game, not have a chat amongst themselves

1 Like

I have a feeling the female commentator I’m talking about is currently doing the eng vs Pakistan test series. Maybe it’s just triple M that turn her into a moron.

England looks in strife here against the pakis

1 Like

Pakistan are a good solid Test team. Haven’t got any batsman you would consider world class but they have some real gritty players who can tough it out. They are a far more reliable team that years gone by.

1 Like

Interesting the commentators said they are using Duke balls domestically, helps the bowlers hunt also helps the batsmen to learn how to play swing bowling. A change needs to be made in Australia

Also leaving some more grass on their wickets. Full credit to them, getting the best out of their players.

Most of our domestic comps have green pitches I think, but some reason when they play internationally they struggle against the swing

Weren’t duke balls used for the last half of the shield season just gone?

Not sure. Possibly

Yes they were

Duke balls have been used the last two years for the back-half of the Shield season.

Can’t believe how Pakistan have ■■■■■■ this up. They had England 6 down and about 50 runs short of making them beat again, now Buttler and Bess have put on 125 for the 7th wicket.

England will win in a canter from here

Looks like the Poms have picked another spinner based on his batting ability. The new Ashley Giles?

First class batting average of 25, bowling average 22 with SR 45. Pretty good record to start with

I bet you could have an educated guess.

3 Likes

Apparently a couple of ausralian batsmen took some money to bat slowly from Indian bookmakers.

Got to hand it to Pakistan. Very professional performance. Can only wish we can show their level of application when we are over in England next year.

2 Likes