Cricket Part II

Shoulder

Ok, he had hamstring tightness before the 3rd though.

That he did.

He hurt his shoulder when he was doing some stretching exercises for his tight hammies

1 Like

@Alan_Noonan_10 Michael Slater has joined the Seven commentary team. I know you’ll be delighted. :wink:

■■■■

3 Likes

■■■■ ■■■■

Very disappointing but not unexpected.

I will give Slater the benefit of the doubt. When commentating away from the other Channel 9 bozos he can actually be ok. Fingers crossed he recognises this and doesn’t try to replicate his rubish from 9.

I think that is common among most of the 9 commentary team, Taylor and Warne are far more tolerable on broadcasts outside of Australia, Nicolaus is pretty much the same like him loathe him, haven’t heard Healy so can’t comment on him.

7 seem to be building a pretty ■■■■ lineup.
Fleming and Slater FFS.

Fleming?!..have mercy on us all

1 Like

fleming even ruined hirdy’s podcast for one episode, got through about 10 minutes and switched it off.

1 Like

As if this tour couldn’t get much worse, the Aussies find themselves staring down the barrel @ 5/101. Ali is tearing us a new one.

Billy really fizzing them down.

…and we lose the series to England 5-0. Scorecard looks like dumb batting, all out for 205 in less tban 35 overs. Had them 5-50 and still lost. Disgraceful

Have a look at Agar’s wicket, shouldered arms to one on off and middle.

Had them 8/118 and Rashid is an absolute rabbit. Our bowling is just pretty ordinary but to be expected as it’s pretty much our 3rd string attack.
If Paine wasn’t skipper he wouldn’t be getting a game he is that bad. Khawaja is peeling off ton after ton in English county cricket and must be ■■■■■■■ himself laughing watching Stoinis bat 3

1 Like

That was a weird one, he must not of picked it at all.

Stanlake has so much potential. Tall, balls quick- pretty much the prototype Australian fast bowler

Billy will be a ripper.