Cricket Part II

Bradshaw,Bruce,Fleming…have mercy on us all

Then throw in Hodge telling us how awesome he was. Better make sure the mute button is working on my remote

1 Like

I like Fleming.

2 Likes

The Kat!

Some good inclusions and some bad ones.

2 Likes

Exactly what I was expecting from 7.

Bring back channel 9
Brayshaw, mcAvaney and Slater, ■■■■ off

1 Like

I wish they would bring back the touring commentator like channel 9 had in the 80s and 90s

1 Like

Bring BT in.

christ. how many commentators do they need.

2 Likes

Actually they need a lot, they’ll be covering a test in the day and a bbl game in the evening from another city through most of January

Roaming Brian in the Indian change rooms would make for interesting viewing.

2 Likes

good point.

Tim Lane
Bruce McAvaney
Damien Fleming
Michael Slater

Kill me now!

2 Likes

Just reading that the team will work as follows:

-3 ball by ball callers - Brayshaw, Lane and Mitchell
-hosts - McLaughlin and Brayshaw
-expert commentators to share the load with Gillespie doing Adelaide test and Katich doing Melbourne and Sydney tests
-Hodge to only be the Big Bash special comments person
-McAvaney only involved in Melbourne and Sydney tests and doing lunch time interviews

2 Likes

I’d be really interested to see what happens when someone takes a catch. “Really good presentation of the dukes there by Paine.” Or Starc with an inswinging Yorker “STARC, THE BIIIIIIIIIIG BENDAAAAAAAA!!! THAT’S ONE OF THE BIGGEST BENDERS I’VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!”

1 Like

Viiiiirattt Kooooohlllliiiii

1 Like

UZ-MANNN KAAAAA-WAAAAA-JAAAAAAAAAAAA

You just feel the next wicket is important, don’t you?

3 Likes

But that’s got to be followed by Ling piping in with some meaningless stats.

1 Like

Brayshaw’s cricket commentary is underrated - overshadowed by how much of a douche he is on MMM/Footy show.
He’s actually not bad.

No Healy, who will happily tell you the bowlers are right on top as the batsman hits consecutive 4s. Has to be an improvement.

2 Likes

Glad they’ve brought in some ladies, they actually know what they are talking about and don’t resort to all the blokey BS.

Bruce could be good, he still relatively good at the non footy stuff he does.

2 Likes